New Challenges And Fears

The days went by, and blended together into a haze. I kept pushing myself to follow Human, though all I felt was heaviness and cold. My companion told me that I wasn't looking well either, then I had enough and collapsed.

I began to hear noises, almost shouting but with people I've never heard before. Wait.. Everything was way too familiar... 

"We got the last one, Dr K. This young man seems different... His eyes are almost too blue.."

 "Thank you, Doctor N. And you, young man, what be your name?"

"Classified information! You're not getting anything from me! Wait, where is my knife?!"

"It's safe, young man, now kindly tell us your name, and we will explain what our-"

I felt this small confined space I was in, I believe I was in a vent. I was much smaller than I am now, perhaps this is a flashback. 

"I just want to go home!" 

"You see that.. That's your home now. You don't realize what you are doing."

"Ouch! Stop! ... ......"

Question is... What actually happened?

I found myself on a wooden floor, with something in my paw, upon investigating it, it was a knife. I was hearing talking, it was the voice of my companion and someone else. A feminine voice actually. I looked over to her, she was a black cat transfur, with beautiful green eyes, as described by Hooman. 

I sensed a catastrophe on the rise due to her, she had a suspicious way to her words. I almost feared her.