Reunited

[Theodore]

We ran down the halls, trying not to be seen by anyone. There was an emergency passage I recently discovered. Fortunately to us, it doesn't contain any surveillance hardware, or anything of that sort. The passage tunnel was rather small, but just big enough for my companion and I to barely squeeze.

We sprinted through, lots of twists and turns and many things, some of the floors in it were of plexiglass, so, we were able to see the caverns underneath us, between the main building and the dorms.

I spotted something white below me. A latex wolf, with light red eyes, in a dirty lab coat. We exchanged looks, him and I, and he waved at us.

"Theodore, is that you?" He asked quietly. He was roughly 3.5 meters under us. His voice put a lump in my throat. He sounded like my father.

"Father..." I kneel onto the glass, our eyes met again.

"You're growing too fast, I barely recognized you, sport..:" He was born and raised in Seattle, then, moved to Japan to become a bio engineer, where he met my mother. He taught me English, and a lot of American terminology. Kellen Anderson-Ho, my father, now a latex? I don't know how I feel about this. For the most part, I'm glad he's still alive.

[Lin]

Teddy stood there, frozen for a moment. He then broke out of it. I smiled at Dr K, and he nodded. "Thank you for saving me back there, I can't thank you enough." I was laying on the glass at this point.

"Sorry, we're in a bit of a hurry, but we can talk in a few." Teddy commented after a moment.

"I gotta find Charley too. I love you son."

"I love you too dad."

He got quiet again, as we began to move forward.