Theodore

[Ted]

I laid there, sleeplessly, as my mind tried to ponder that great latex beast...

He was beautiful, the color of ebony, and made of semi-solid latex, but most of all, he had the ability to speak, unlike latexes born from a crystal. And his voice was extravagant..

It sounds like a man's.

When I first encountered him, I thought someone was in there with me. And so, I nearly fled. Yet, he assured himself, that he could talk, and went along to telling me that he hoped the newcomer was okay. I told him so.

I had a feeling, that I needed to return to where they were the subjects were being held, and to talk to him more. He was great company, and if Colin is up to it, after neutralization, I might ask him to come with. Maybe, he might tell the newcomer something, that he needs to know.

Come to think of it, when I first encountered them, subjects, and the newcomer, I noticed that they were traveling the storm as the team.

No, Colin was not being stalked by the two, no, the latex has any intention of harm at all, but still, is separation crucial?

As I was searching around, I found two things...

The Protogen is a fugitive, and the Latex had a robot, most likely to turn off it's transfur instinct.

By what I have read, the Protogen's family fled to earth, after his mother betrayed the upper royalty. His last sighting was in Denmark, until about a week ago.

The robot, originally used to determine the plague, was inside the Latex. I briefly saw the name Byrn indented into it..

Byrn Laboratory, my father worked there... Last time I saw him, he was sent there to find a cure for the plague which, the fate of the lab, is confidential, yet, by what I overheard, they lost communications from there, nearly two months ago.

The rare latex was from there...

I need to ask him, what happened.

[Puro]

Foxy hasn't turned back on. Two scientists looked through the glass earlier, and muttered to themselves in all seriousness. I wasn't able to tell what they were saying, but I had a terrible feeling...

I deeply worried about him. A strong, young protogen, now turned unconscious, and possibly not going to last, if they don't give him sun anytime soon.

"Hello..." A voice struck me out of thought. It was the young man I met the night before, far more nervous now.

"Hello." I replied, calmly and happily.

"Uh..." He leaned into the glass to whisper, "heard about this man named Kellen? Otherwise known as Dr. K?"

He gave me a familiar look. Much like the look K gave me before transforming Colin.

"Yes. And he's alive." I replied.