Tis life

[AN: Not going to be a part of the Wattys, sorry folks. I'm back for a bit so, I have more story for your faces. Also, I drew Lin.]

[Lin]

I awoke, I was dreaming of this large black blob of fur, carrying me to a door. It was a seemingly familiar sight, almost like I knew him.. But, I think it was far more than knowing him... I was quite him.

I went to the dining hall, it was breakfast time now, and there was a bit of trouble string about. Something happened to one of the higher ups. There was also a hunting howl, a unique howl wolves use when they found some prey, and Emma was no where to be seen.

The question is, how long was I being neutralized for? Had I been asleep since early yesterday? If so, I might start having heart problems with too much sleep.

Ted was nervous, yet relieved. He was talking to me, as we were walking down the hallway. Then we were interrupted by two solders.

We're not allowed to eavesdrop, it's strongly prohibited, but I listened in, as my companion tried to pull me away.

"So Emma was attacked by some kind of spirit wolf?"

"Yeah. She is in the infirmary right now, healing from some injuries as we speak. She'll be back by nightfall. Until then, we have a night guard on watch for the sheep."

"Oh okay."

Sheep? They mean us right? Astonishing. Thinking of us as lesser because we successfully survived the outbreak and we're not solders. Wow.

Ted noticed me glaring, and shook his head. His face showed absolute carelessness, as he probably have been called a sheep for the past 6 years.

The solders noticed us walking passed, and gave us an unfriendly glare, that quickly became a smile. We walked off in a steadfast motion to go to our next destination, which, was "the room".

It was briefly mentioned that we had to go to this room once a month, for uh...

Remember when I said I was fertile? Yeah? I'm not going to say to much about it, but that hour was when I realized something about myself, something that could get me erased...

I'm gay.