5 - Don't Fuck Up[Edited✅]

It is the third day that I've spent in this hell. I am bored as fuck, I'm sure my bags that were under my eyes have disappeared from the amount of sleep that I've got and I'm tired of eating the same fucking food for three days in a row. Breakfast, lunch and supper. At least we get three meals a day right?

I know that it's day because of the little window at the far end of the room. The sunlight streams in, making the room feel not so empty.

I sigh for the umpteenth time today. My breath smells of I don't know what, considering I haven't brushed my teeth in three days. I smell like trash even though I haven't sweated much. I am in an ice cold room. My hair is most probably very...wild.

I hear a faint movement from the cell next to mine.

"Abby?" I whisper. It echoes through the room.

I met a girl here. Her name is Abigail. I don't know the colour of her hair. Or her eyes. But I bet she's really beautiful. She has a sweet voice and is about my age.

From what she's told me, she has been in here for three years. She used to work for the guy but she became 'useless' and I guess that's what happened to everyone else.

"I'm awake." she whispers back.

"I was waiting for you. Come on, you're suppose to continue the story." i move to the thin wall that separates us.

The day I came here, she introduced herself. We spoke through this wall countless times and she started telling me about everything.

I remember every word so clearly...

If you want to survive in this world the most important thing you need to learn is to shut up and do what he orders you.

I remember asking her who 'he' is.

He is known as Eric Foster. The baddest of the bad. People know him for his illegal activities and his dark, badass aura. Of course he's only famous in the whole of Miami. Right now, we are in the deepest side of what he calls his gang house. He is the leader of this mafia. It's one of the biggest and most dangerous in the world.

The only thing that went through my mind is that I'm being held prisoner by a dangerous hot mafia guy. Eric must be the guy who I made this stupid deal to.

The things I heard of him and his killing sprees put me in nightmares. He has never hurt me physically before but him even shouting at someone makes me fear for my life. He won't hesitate to kill you, whether you double cross him or even if he suspects you. And he definitely won't hesitate to kill you if you skip a payment.

So why did he hesitate to kill my mother? What was so different that she's not dead now?

"It's not a story. It's the truth. Reality." she whispers. But her teeth are chattering.

"Are you getting cold?"i ask.

" Of course not. The sun is shining and I can feel the warm light. "she says sarcastically. I don't take any offense by it.

I take off my hoodie and put my hand that holds the hoodie out of the steel bars."Take this."

"I can't. You'll get cold." she refuses.

"Stop being modest and take it. I am wearing something warm."i lie. I'm only wearing a black jeans and a spaghetti strapped top. It isn't even long. It only goes till above my belly button.

I now know how cold it is though.

"Thanks." i hear her sigh in relief.

"So...tell me, where will you go when you get out of here?" I ask, leaning my back against the wall.