39 - Mum [Edited✅]

***

I wake up Thursday morning feeling like no one could spoil my happy mood.

Last night was just amazing, my head resting on his shoulder, us looking up into the most beautiful night sky... It was just perfect.

It's kind of hard to believe that a mafia leader could be as sweet as Eric but it's our little secret.

After I get dressed and finding Eric missing, I go downstairs in search of him, instead I find Ben!

"Oh my god, Ben! What the hell are you doing back here?!" I scream unintentionally.

He turns around and hugs me. "Hey poky. Eric called me back. No idea why."

"Well it's always good to see you." I tell him.

I then take a seat with some coffee in my hands.

"So, please tell me what's going on." he says, sitting opposite me.

"Excuse me?" I raise my brows.

"You've got this glow on your face. It kind of looks like the one you got when you got your first kiss... on the cheek." he says, sipping from his coffee.

I blush, hiding my face, "Eric and I went out on a date last night." I whisper.

"What!?" he screams, a huge smile sporting his face. "Oh my god, tell me what happened."

I roll my eyes at his eagerness, "Nothing much. We just talked and laughed. It was so beautiful. I can't even remember getting back here. Where is Eric by the way?" I finally ask.

"No idea. But Vince is out on some mission."

I nod my head in understanding. "So what are your plans for the day?" I ask him. He shakes his head, "Absolutely no plans."

"That makes two of us so let's do something fun." I suggest.

"Fun like what?" he asks....

***

Two hours later Ben and I are in the garden, soaking wet.

We've been throwing and shooting each other with water for literally two hours. And I'm fucking tired.

I stop running, and turn around to face a panting Ben, "Time out." I wheeze out and make a T sign with my hands.

"No way is this over yet." he tries throwing me with a bucket of water but the bucket literally just falls out of his hands.

I try laughing but end up falling on the soft grass. This is so tiring.

Eric is still not back yet nor is Vince. It's going to 01 pm and I'm seriously starting to get worried.

I stand up, still panting and make my way to the door.

"Where're you going?" Ben asks heavily.

"To get dry and then I'm going to look for Eric." I say.

"Hey wait!" he chases after me but I get to the room and in the bathroom before he can catch up to me.

After I shower, I get dressed in some tights and one of Eric's t-shirts. I leave my wet hair loose then go downstairs in search of Ben. He's helping me find Eric.

(Please listen to white lies by Lars Dabbagh)

I step into the living room and instead find Eric.

I smile immediately. "Eric!" and throw myself in his arms. He hugs me back. "Where the hell were you?" I ask with a smile on my face. His scent fills my nostrils and suddenly I don't even want to speak anymore. Just inhale.