36 - High [Edited✅]

***

When I wake up, the smell of chocolate muffins is what welcomes me. Not Eric. He's not there when I wake up.

All that shit he was talking about what I deserve is like I said, shit.

Anyway, the dark black of the sky tells me that it's night time already. I step into his bathroom and take a long bath, still enjoying the smell of chocolate muffins.

I get dressed in my own pajamas then make my way downstairs to Eric's kitchen. No one guards the muffins.

The kitchen is completely empty. Whoever made these muffins can really bake. They look so beautiful. Chocolate icing is at the top with eatable dust too.

I take a plate with six in and sit behind the island in the kitchen where no one can see me and munch on it.

I moan in delight when the cake touches my tongue. It's as if it's melting on my tongue. This is so darn good.

After I finish the six I can't help but help myself with more. This is so good. It has some kind of a twist to it too. Something I haven't ever tasted before.

I hear footsteps coming this way but I don't mind them. The girly scream that pierces my ears gets my attention. Well, 45% of my attention.

I continue munching on my cake.

"What? What happened?" another voice, which I'm assuming is Eric's, asks.

"Someone ate the cupcakes." the other voice says. I think that's Vincent.

"What!?" Eric yells in shock.

I wipe my index finger along the plate, wiping the chocolate off, I lick my finger. That was so yummy.

"You didn't share asshole." SpongeBob, who might I add, came out of nowhere, says.

I look at him, "Since when do you cuss? Bad bad SpongeBob." I scold him then laugh at the funny face he made.

Eric's POV

"What the hell dude?" I hit Vince on his chest. He was careless enough to leave the cake standing on the counter, inviting almost anyone to grab a bite.

I'm so glad Nikki is sleeping because of she saw these babies, she'd eat all of them. There's literally three left. And Vince made 12.

Just as I was about to call Robert to know if he saw anyone from surveillance, I hear a sweet voice from behind the counter, "Since when do you cuss? Bad bad SpongeBob." she says in a mother voice. Is that.... Nikki?

Vincent and I share a look then walk quietly to the other side of the island. And surprise surprise, it is definitely Nikita Epson. She sits on the floor with a plate in her hand.

I look up at Vince,"How much pot did you put in?" I ask, really not wanting to hear the answer.

"Dude, you do not want to know." at least I know it's a lot.

I groan, rubbing my head. How am I going to calm her down now? This shit is the real deal to get you high and she probably had about 9 cupcakes.

Fuck.

I crouch down next to her and that's when she finally notices me.

She looks up at me with her innocent eyes, "Hello." she smiles widely at me. "I want to introduce you to a friend." she whispers.

I really don't have time for this shit. Vincent is such an idiot. He asked me If he can make some pot muffins for him. I told him yeah and strictly told him to keep them away from my love. But the idiot has ornaments for ears.