6 - West[Edited✅]

The following morning, the door slams open and I jolt up. I think I stood up too fast though. The pain in my stomach increased and my head hurts.

"What's your choice?" a voice makes me turn.

It's deep and he seems furious?

"It hasn't even been 24 hours." I say, rather tired considering I did just wake up.

"You either tell me now or the offer is off the table." he says lowly.

A shiver runs through my spine and suddenly I'm awake.

I look at the wall that I usually talk with Abby through. Do I take it?

"Fine. I'll take it."

"Perfect." i hear the smirk in his voice.

Then I hear the rattling of keys in my cell. My heart rate increases. I run a hand through my tangled hair and try to tame it down.

"Let's go." he says. I stand up and hiss in pain at the sharp stab in my stomach.

I inhale deeply then exhale. I can do this. I move to the exit of the cell, leaning most of my weight on my right side since my left is kind of fucked up.

He looks at me weirdly but then waves it off.

"Follow me and don't even try running away." he says as we walk to the door.

"Wouldn't dream of it." i mutter.

As soon as we step out of the room, the warmth engulfs me. Did they put an AC in there or something?

I follow him down the corridor and through many more doors.

He press on something in his ear, which I'm assuming is an earpiece, then speaks,"Send Patricia to the West side."

West side?

I follow him until we come to a stop. I seriously thought that walk was never going to end. I lean on the desk and try catching my breath. That was far.

Everything around me is buzzing. I'm not allowed to hear because of the pain in my side.

I get snapped out of it when someone calls me, "Dear? Are you alright?"

I'm looking down at an old woman with brown and grey hair, "I'm fine. I just need a pain tablet."

"Follow me. And I'll get that for you." her sweet voice says. More walking?

I just nod and follow her down a hallway. This hallway is different. The walls and floor is red. The ceiling is white. It's quite narrow though. We stop at a brown door and the lady opens it.

The room isn't small but it's not big either. Fit for one person.

Everything is white. Everything.

"This is your new room and I'm Patricia. Take a seat and feel comfortable." so now he has kind old women working for him too?

I take a seat on the comfortable bed and decide to lay down. I could just fall asleep.

But the pain in my stomach increases. I groan in pain.

Just then Patricia stands in front of me with water and a tablet.

I take it immediately, "Thanks." then I down it. It'll work in soon.

"For now, if you want, you can take a shower and I'll bring something to eat, OK?" she coos.

I smile slightly and nod.

She leaves the room and I have time to catch my breath and release breaths of relief as the pain subsides. What I need right now is that shower.

I get up really slowly then make my way to the tiny bathroom. Really? There's absolutely no space in here for me.