31 - Tattoo [Edited✅]

***

I moan, trying hard to lift my heavy lids.

My head pounds, my stomach aches and I feel the bile rise up my throat.

I stand up, sprinting to the toilet. Everything comes out. Oh how it hurts.

My head pounds harder than it ever did before. And the light! Goddammit.

I absorb my surroundings and find that I'm in our hotel room. I must've gotten here last night. But how?

Where is everyone else? I stand up and walk slowly to the room. Nothing. I was the only one in the room.

I exit the room and walk to the kitchen. The refrigerator is open and Ben is sleeping in front of it. I laugh. Bad choice though because my head starts pounding again.

I search for Vince. I find him under the coffee table in the living room. But where is Eric?

I search the whole room but he's gone. Then I get a voice message from the land-line.

"Who ever is listening to this, I went out for a jog."

It's obviously Eric's voice. I exhale. That's a relief.

I make my way back to the room and into the shower. When I'm clean, fresh and dressed in some sweatpants and tank top, I have a cereal bar then go back to sleep.

I'm sorry, I'm just so Fucking tired and my head is throbbing.

***

I open my eyes and feel the comforting warm light welcome me. I smile slightly and moan. It's how I wake up.

I stand up then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I pull the comb through my hair and change my tank top.

My eye starts to tear, randomly, so I wipe the tear away and as I do I get distracted by something on my finger. I gasp, staring at it.

"What the f-" I stop myself.

I literally sprint out of the room and into the kitchen where I suppose they are. And they're there.

"Oh, you're up." Ben says happily.

I don't smile, "What the fuck is this?" I lift my left hand.

All three of them squint. Are they blind?

I groan and walk straight to Eric. I put my hand right in his face.

"Holy fuck." he mutters.

Ben and Vince rushes to me or more like to my hand. They start laughing.

Eric's name is beautifully tattooed on my ring finger in the italics cursive font. It has this red little heart on top of the 'i'.

I take his left hand and look at his ring finger. The name Nikita is written in the same font on his ring finger too. With the red little hearts. It's so beautiful. But it was a mistake.

"I don't know how it happened." he says.

"Remind me to never got drunk again." I mutter.

"You make it sound like it's the worst thing that ever happened." he says, with the most accusing tone ever. Ridiculous.

"Eric, do you know how important this finger is? It's my ring finger. My engagement ring goes on here. My wedding ring. And your name is on it."

"Oh? You're getting married?" he glares at me. It makes me feel so little.

"No. But your name can't be on my finger. Especially this one!"

"It's not like you're ever going to get married!" he shouts. I gasp in offence. That really hurt.