24 - There You Go [Edited✅]

On the plane ride, all I did was sleep. All I could do was sleep. And all to avoid Eric.

It was hard work. But not so hard because the bed was so welcoming. Yes! The bed on the plane!

When we land, the first thing I do is change into another shirt of Eric's. I don't even know why I'm wearing that asshole's clothes.

It smells good. And it's so comfy. And it's like I'm wearing him. And I'm going to shut up now.

I walk to the front of the plane, where Vincent waits. "I hate you." is the first thing I tell him before we get off the plane.

"Of course you do Nik-nak." he chuckles and follows me out of the plane who follows Eric to the black SUV.

Eric gets in, then I get in then Vince. I try my best to not touch Eric since I am kind of sandwiched between them.

You may think that I'm overreacting about this news of Eric sleeping with Vicki.

Well let me tell you something... It hurts like a bitch if you find out that the person you are totally attracted to is sleeping with some other slutty bimbo. But then she's beautiful too and more beautiful than you. It's going to hurt. A lot.

So no, I'm not overreacting.

We get dropped off at some Oyster Motel. Who names their Motel Oyster?

I shake my head. We get inside the building and Eric goes to fetch two sets of keys at the secretary.

"OK, so since bringing Nikita along wasn't part of the plan from the beginning, she has to share a room with one of us." Eric says. My eyes widen.

"What? Can't you book like, another one?" I ask.

"Don't you think I've tried that? They're fully booked. I booked this room two months ago." Eric replies.

I groan,"Fine. Then I'll share with Vincent."

I look at Vince. He shakes his head, "Oh no, sorry Nik-nak. I love you but you can't share with me."

"You are not doing this to me today Vincent." I seeth, threatening him with my eyes.

"There's one single bed, and I have no furniture. Eric on the other hand, has everything so share with the boss man. Hey?" he explains, nervously. Liar.

"Just lay low please." Eric says before we can officially start arguing.

When I look back, Vince is gone.

"I guess it's you and me now." Eric mutters then moves up the stairs. I follow him reluctantly.

There were so many times on the plane that he spoke to me. I could've given him at least one word answers, I could've answered him but I didn't. I totally and completely ignored him. I didn't even look at him.

It was difficult but I managed. And I'm going to manage this for this entire trip thing.

When we get in the room, he switches the light on.

"Wow." I breath. It's beautiful. There's only two doors. Excluding the entrance door. Which means that there is one bedroom and one bathroom. He does have furniture though.

There is a window next to the door so, fresh air is available. The kitchen and living room is connected.

"You can have the bedroom, I'll have the couch." he tells me. I just look at him.

Then I sit on the floor cross legged.

I am totally aware of the fact that he is staring at me right now, even though I'm not even looking at him.