9 - Concerned [Edited✅]

***

We all follow Eric out of the room. After some more walking we find ourselves in another room.

The dining table is set for about twelve. And just like our dress wear, the theme is red and black.

All the girls move to their positions, some next to chairs, some on another two poles situated at a different location in the room, some just standing at random places. One thing is in common, all their faces are covered with the flirty and seductive expression. I feel like throwing up.

Before Lilly could move, I stop her, "Where do I go?"

She smiles, "Right over there. Whatever you do, don't get off the pole."

She points right to the other side of the table. The pole is silver and shiny, inviting me to touch it. It's been a long time since I've danced and honestly, I'm excited.

I used to work at a strip club, when times got tough and rough, I was forced. That's where I met Mike. He kind of got me a job in the kitchen at the restaurant.

The only thing cramping my mood is the pain in my side. Fuck.

Pain, I'm begging you. You gotta hold yourself together, just for today. Please.

I go stand by my pole and I am very much noticing the glares that Vicki is sending my way.

"This isn't going to last long bitch. You're in my place." Vicki growls.

"Trust me. I don't want to be here. I'm sorry you feel threatened by me." i say with a bit to much sass.

"Oh? You think you're special because Mr Foster allows you to call him by his name?" she's right. No one else calls him by his name but that doesn't mean I'm feeling 'special', "Or maybe because of the the fact that he's more gentle with what's his?" she refers to me. But all he was saying is that I won't get hurt or that those men won't touch me. "The best thing for you to do, is to stay away from him. For your sake." she gives me a look of disgust.

I try my best to ignore it and get into position. I don't exactly know how to stand or sit so I put my right hand on the pole, my left on my hip, and I cross my legs. Don't leave the pole.

Maybe I should just back off from Eric. That doesn't mean I'm going to call him Mr Foster. And it's not like I want to be near him. Vicki's got her facts wrong.

Eric left as soon as we entered.

But now he's back. And not only himself but eleven other men too. He is talking with one of them like everyone else. I hear the music start and all the other pole dancers start dancing. So I do the same. Only I do it my own way, ignoring the pain. Well, trying my best to.

There are other girls walking around with platters of drinks and food served as starters.

I return to my own world of dance and focus on the pole.

All the splits, the hanging on the pole, the hanging upside down, the swings, the sways of my hips and it was all seductively by the way.

After an hour, I'm tired, dizzy, even more nauseous and I'm a sweating mess. I start hyperventilating. My skin glistens as I stumble off the little stage.

The men are at the table are too couped up in their own conversations to notice me leaving. But of course, you always get that stupid, pervert who watched me the whole time.

"Wait. Where's she going?" he asks. Eric and everyone else looks at me but I really need to go.

So I speed walk back to where the other girls and I once were and look for a bathroom. Fuck, the pain.