28 - Please [Edited✅]

***

"So if that's your genius plan, how do we get in?" Vince asks me.

I'm still in this kind of haze, hearing about Thomas Banderas. He was a loyal man. He was respected and respectful, my second father. But I grew to hate him. And then he disappeared.

The story of Thomas and my father is a long, complicated one. I wrote it. And I understand it like no on else does.

Ben decided to get some fresh air and we all spilt up after that. The air was too tense for all of us to sit in one room.

But we all got together again after a few minutes and here we are I guess, listening to each others ideas.

"Well, I've got a proposition for you guys." I smirk.

"The last time you gave one of those, I ended up accepting it and look where we are now." Eric blurts out.

I turn my head to him slowly, "Mr Foster, are you saying that you regret meeting me?"

"I would and could never." he shakes his head slyly at me.

"Well for your information, it was you who gave the second proposition and look at where we are now." I mimick him.

His lips curves into a smirk, "Ms Epson, are you saying you regret my hospitality toward you?" he mocks.

I squint my eyes at him, "I would and could never. So will you let me speak or not?"

"Fine. State your proposition." he allows me to speak.

I stare at him for a while then force myself to turn my attention toward the matter at hand. "I know people here in London who can get us tickets or the cards to get in."

Suddenly, Ben starts laughing, "What? You think Vince can't do that? He's like, the most advanced person in technology that I know."

"Poor Ben. This is why you are never sitting in front of a laptop.. If you were smart, which you are not....You'd know that with the advanced technology that uncle To-" I stop to clear my throat then continue, "That this Thomas character, has a QR code that he scans, confirming that the guest is legit. And for Vince to create four QR codes simultaneously or one after the other, will take at least 72 hours to complete the full package. Whereas I can get it in less than an hour. "

"Wait, you're saying four? As in," he points to the only four people in the room including me, "Four?"

This is where the convincing comes in, "Yeah. Four. If I can get you the tickets, then I want in. I don't want any of the money, I just want to tag along."

"OK. I suddenly feel my blood pressure rising." Eric stands up and makes his way to the bedroom.

That was totally my fault.

"I don't think he likes the idea very much," Vince says.

"Yeah. It's best you stay." Ben agrees.

"No. Guys please." I frown at them.

"But why? Why is it so important for you to come with?" Vince asks.

"Because I have questions that needs to be answered. And if Eric agrees, which he will, eventually, I'm going with. Bye." I stand up and stomp my way to the bedroom which was closed.

I step into the room then close the door.

"Hi." I say.

He stops pacing, stares at me then in a stern cold voice he says, "No."

I know exactly what he's referring to.

"Oh, come on Eric, please." I plead, "There's no harm in me going with."

"Yes there is!" he shouts, making me flinch, he hasn't ever been this harsh with me. He breaths, "Yes there is." he says more calmly, "OK? This is more dangerous than it sounds. Huge business tycoons are attending. Dangerous ones. And if one thing goes wrong and you get hurt, I will never be able to forgive myself." he steps forward, and puts his hands on my upper arms. "Stay." he pulls me to his chest, hugging me. His scent fogs my brain and when I see what he's trying to do, I shove myself out of his hold.

"No." I say, "This is not working." I step a far distance from him, so that I don't get hypnotised somehow, "I have questions, and I just need him to answer one. One! So please. Haven't you ever had a question you were dying to ask someone?"

His arms are folded over his chest, "Of course. Till today I have questions, but I never got to ask them. You're staying." then he leaves the room.

My mouth opens. The sob story didn't work?

I curse under my breath then follow him out of the room. Of course I can't keep up with his long strides. I walk past the living room where Ben and Vince are seated.

"How's it going?" Vince asks.

I widen my eyes at them, "Don't ask."

Then I follow Eric to the kitchen.

"Eric." I whine, "Please." I sit on the counter which is opposite the fridge which is where Eric sits. "Please."

"Absolutely not." he turns back around with a water in his hands.

"But why?" I ask. I'm never going to win this.

"Because if you get hurt, I'll never be able to forgive myself. And you will get hurt. That much I'm sure of." he drinks from the bottled water then closes the cap.

I couldn't help but notice how hot it is when he drinks, he's head tilted back and his Adams apple bopping up and down.

Back to the point.

"You're not sure of that. And besides, without me, you won't even be able to get in." I say.

Of course, no one argues with Eric Foster because Eric Foster is always right.

"What if I get the codes, and then tie you too a chair and leave without you?" he asks, nearing me.

"I'll find a way out. Then leave you for Dilly willy. " I say slowly.

He steps forward between my legs. I'm round about his height since I am sitting on the counter top. "No you won't , and you know why? Because I'm yours and you're mine. Forever."

I look up into his dark eyes, "If that's the case, Please?" I pout. This face has to work.

He pecks my lips sending a thrill through me, "Fine." then he leaves.

I smile. I'm going with. I lay on the counter and giggle. He is so mine.

I step down and see that it's 9:30. Why is this morning dragging?

I step into the living area where they sit and discuss. Ben and Vince looks baffled which means they must've find out.

"So Mrs I-got-eric-wrapped-around-my-finger, how do we get the codes?" Vince asks. He earns a punch on his arm and shrieks in pain.

He always seems to be the one getting the punches. And I don't think Eric is wrapped around my finger. He's just....nice.

I smirk, "Who wants a tattoo?"

***