49 - Position [Edited✅]

***

An hour later, I'm sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for Carter to get home. And honestly I'm getting worried.

How long does it take to get take outs? I don't want to phone him and make a fool out of myself when he answers saying that the place is packed.

So I sit there and wait. My hair is almost dry. And that says a lot because my hair takes very long to dry.

I hear the key in the door and then the door opens. I stand up from the couch, making my way to Carter worriedly.

I sigh in relief when I see that he's okay, "Oh my god, I'm so glad you're okay. What took you so long?" I scold him.

He is unresponsive as he rakes his eyes up and down my body.

Only then do I realise what I'm wearing.

"I-I hope you don't mind," I say softly, playing with my fingers, "I can't really sleep in the clothes I wore today and I kind of don't have pajamas here."

He licks his lips, his eyes turning a shade darker, "No, no. It's okay. It looks better on you than it does on me."

I blush, taking a look at the striped button up shirt. It stops at least just above midthigh.

When I look up at him again, he lifts the white carrier bag, "I hope you like Chinese." he says, walking to the kitchen.

I follow him, sitting on the chair in front of the counter, "I love Chinese."

He takes the two holders out, passing one to me.

°°°

After a surprisingly comfortable dinner, Carter steps into the shower and I clean the kitchen. All I basically did was throw the boxes and chop sticks away.

I make my way to the room, bored out of my mind. Taking a seat on the bed, I go through my phone.

After a while, Carter comes out of the bathroom and steps into the room. Not only that, he steps into the room with only a towel draped around his waist.

It's only now that I am able to absorb the beautiful sight in front of me. His chest is dripping with water, making his abs look even more defined and making him look more hot.

I literally cannot look away. His hair is still wet, perfectly styled actually because of him running his hand through it constantly.

He only notices me now, smirking because he knows that I'm staring.

I look away quickly, standing up and clearing my throat. I move towards the door, "I'll just let you get dressed." I say.

But just before I'm about to exit, his palm encloses gently around my wrist, stopping me from going any further.

My breath hitches as he sandwiches me between the wall and himself.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, my heart starting to race faster at his close proximity.

"I make you feel nervous." his husky voice breaks the silence.

I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him away, "You make me feel flustered." I rectify him.

He chuckles, settling on a grin, "And where exactly were you planning on going?"

I look him in his lust filled eyes, "Out of the room so that you can get dressed."

I slip to walk away but he catches me again, this time putting himself closer to me than he was before, "Why? You've seen me naked before."

I snort, "I was drunk, obviously I don't remember anything."