30 - Tonight [Edited✅]

***

When we get back to the hotel, it's about 4:30pm and I am so tired. So I take a nap.

When I wake up though... I found Eric laying next to me, which I didn't mind. What I did mind was the fact that Benjamin was laying on top of me and Vince on top of him. So I was basically suffocating.

In conclusion to all this, all I can say, is that I'm dying.

I close my eyes.

Then I breath. I inhale.

"Oh, she's such a drama queen." I hear Ben whine.

"Am I in heaven? Benjamin is here so I guess this must be hell." I whisper silently. A pillow gets thrown in my face.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I shout at the two of them.

"We came to invite you to the club." Vince exclaims excitedly. He always seems to be the fun, loose one.

I look at Eric then back at them, contemplating on whether I'm going or not. I shrug. Why not? "Fine. I'll get ready."

"Great!" Ben exclaims, "It's 8pm now so it's open."

"Why the hell would you guys want to go out the night before the heist? You gotta relax." I hear Eric say from the room.

I grab my underwear then exit the closet, "Or you can get hyped up and enjoy the night. We do still have about 24 hours before the heist. You gotta relax."

"You're siding with them?" he gestures to Ben and Vince who chuckles evilly.

I roll my eyes and jump on the bed half on top of him- half on the bed,"There are no sides, my love, just fun." I peck him on the lips then move to go shower.

My love.

I called him my love. But I don't love him. I think...

***

When I step out of the closet, I'm smelling fresh and looking fresh too.

Vincent and his style takes me by surprise every time. It's not my style but it's nice.

I remember standing in the closet, while getting dressed, "Eric, are you sure you're going to stay here all alone?" I ask him, feeling really bad that I'm going with Ben and Vince instead of staying here with him.

"Yeah." he says right back. I think he's playing cards with Ben and Vince.

"Vince, I really don't like your style." I groan, "I'm not wearing this." I say, ready to take the dress off.

"You have to, we're going to a club, not a funeral." he snickers.

My mouth is left agape, "Hey! I really don't appreciate you making fun of my style of clothing. But OK. I'll wear it."

I fix the black body con dress and straighten my hair with the flat iron. With this dress, one usually ties the hair back but fuck that.

My black stilettos make me seem taller and my toned legs longer.

The dress literally goes mid-thigh. So if I drop anything, I'm not picking it up.

My bold red lips stand out and my eyeliner makes my eyes look bigger.

I actually like it. Most of it. I step out of the closet, directly into Ben's eyeline.

He falls off the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but giggle. Vince and Eric looks at me.

"Oh hell no." Eric says.

"Oh hell yes!" Vince exclaims, "You look smokin' Nik-Nak. Now let's go." he stands up and helps Vince too. They're both dressed and ready.