4. New Beginnings

As usual Shivaay was the first one to wake up. Annika was sleeping like a log,head on his chest,she lied nestled against him,hair tickling his face. He stroked her hair,kissed her forehead and got up with a smile on his face.

He got ready in his three piece suit and still Annika didnt get up. He looked her through mirror "Kumbhkarn" he said to himself and went to wake her up,aftterall its a new da for her,for them. His Annika is going to chase her dreams,her forgotten dreams from today and he promised more to himself that he will be with her on each step,evenif the steps contain thorns,he will make sure that she doesn't step onto that.

"Annika,Getup.....Uthooo Annika"

"Hmmmm.......Kya hai Shivaay,5 more minutes"

"She is not going to get up" murmured Shivaay

"ANNNIKAA" he shouted on her ear

"Chorrrr.....choorrr...chorrr......kaha hai chorrrr"

"Chor nahi,mein Shivaay"

"Aap bhi na,why were you shouting"

"Because you were sleeping like a log and this was the only way to wake you up"

Annika looked at the clock

"Shivaay its only 8.30 and why are you so early to office today,Any urgent meeting??"

"Dont you remember anything Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

"Annika",she answered back and looked at him confused

"Aise kyu dekh rahe ho??huh??" He made her stand up,put his hand on her shoulders

"Its time to chase your forgotten dreams Annika,your  dream ANNIKA'S EVENT MANAGEMENT"

Her eyes glistened,she hugged him with all her might with tears rolling down her eyes

"Thank you Shivaay"

After a few minutes of silence

"I am sorry Annika"

She released from the hug

"Sorry??Why??"

"I failed as a husband,friend. I failed to recognize your dreams. You were always the best wife,perfect bahu,perfect bhabi,but you never ask me anything Annika,I also didnt ask you about your dreams. You did everything for my family without asking anything. I was more concentrated on my family problems and ..............."

Annika shuushed him

"First thing its not your family Shivaay,its my family too,its our family Shivaay. Why you always address this family as yours ,Mujhe koi haq nahi hai iss family par??hamare family par??"

"Aise nahi hai Annika...."

"I didnt complete Shivaay,Shivaay aapko pata hai,aajtak kissi ne bhi mera itna dekh bhaal nahi kiya hai jaise aap karti hai,aur mera dreams uss mein aapka koi galti nahi hai,ye mera decision tha,aur waise bhi  hamare shaadi ke baad ek ke baad problems aayi thi aur........ha...wo sab chhoodiye. Promise me that you wont ever say this family as yours this is our family"

"Promise",He smiled and said

"Pinky promise"

"Pinky promise and am Sorry,Now go and get ready we have to look for an office room"

She nodded her head like a baby and went to get ready. Shivaay  looked at her retreating figure with a content smile 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly I dont have any idea how this chapter turned up. Chameli,Chikini all welcome :D