22. Turmoil

Saahil was clueless on his way back with Khanna. He was startled to find Khanna in his study tour and was more shocked when he got to know that Khanna was there to pick him . The reason sounded so lame.

"Annika didi want to see me?? But why??"

"Wo Sahil,she just got tensed about you so she immediately told me to pick you up"

"But she didn't call me and say the same"

"She called me Sahil" his teacher said

But his mind was not stable. All the disturbed thoughts were roaming around . Even the playful Khanna seemed so serious. But what is the matter??

--

Gauri was leaning onto Saumya. Omkara went to get some water for them since none of them had anything. After waiting for years she got her 'jeeji' back. Only she knew how her life was without her Annika jiji. Now when everything was perfect and happy why her Annika didi is in danger. What did they ever do to face all these?

--

Pinky and OmRu were siitting with Shivaay. He didn't cry,not even a tear drop came from his eyes. He somewhere had that hope like everytime she will come back. He is the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi but he is nothing without his Annika. Only she knows his vulnerable side. No one witnessed the vulnerable Shivaay,not even his brothers. He needed her now but situation was not by his side. OmRu were persuading him to atleast have some water but he didn't move. How can he have something when his Annika is lying there without having anything. It's been more than ten hours still doctors were not revealing anything about Annika's health. Shivaay got up from his place walked towards the door and stood there .

--

Pinky's state was no less. She was redeeming herself to be the best mother in law,no ,best mother. She was trying her best to give all the love to Annika once she denied. Now she knew who is Annika,what is she,what is she as a person and to his son. She needed her daughter back,the 'neeve' of Shivaay,without her nothing will be the same.

--

Meanwhile Tej and Shakti got hold of Roop's doctor

"What the hell,it's been a month??" roared Tej, the ever calm Sakthi was also not in his senses.

"It's been a month and you didn't care to inform us about her escape. How dare you?"

"Am sorry sir, We thought if Shivaay sir gets to know this he will ruin us and I thought I will somehow get hold of her"

Shakti caught doctor's collar.

"If anything happens to my daughter am not gonna leave you"

Saying this both Tej and Sakthi left to hospital were Annika was admitted.

--

Doctor came out of the room were Annika was lying

"Doctor , Is Annika fine? Is she awake? Can I meet her? Did she ask me?"

Doctor was silent

"Speak up dammit" Shivaay shouted

"Shivaay let him speak" Om tried to pacify his brother.

"Mr. Oberoi, I can understand your outburst. We are trying our best but the condition of Mrs. Oberoi is very critical. We cannot confirm you anything"

Shivaay caught his collar

"What do you mean by you cannot confirm anything? Do you have any idea who is she. She is Shivaay Singh Oberoi's life. If you cannot confirm anything about a patient's health why are you even addressing you as a doctor. I will end your career as well as this hospital"