28. Begin Over

It's been two months after the accident. Everyone in the family took care of Annika like a baby and finally today she is joining back in her office. 

Annika and Shivaay were getting ready for their respective offices.

"Annika are you sure you wanna join back today itself? Take one more month leave "

"Shivaay am absolutely fine now and I don't know what all things are happening in the office"

"Meera is taking care of everything besides Gauri and Saumya are also with her,If you really want to work you can work from home too. In my opinion you should  take a month leave"

Annika stood infront of  him,held his shoulders

"Shivaay it's been two months and am perfectly good now. Even doctor have said that. I know Meera,Gauri,Saumya are doing a fine job but I can't sit idle like this. I miss everything,the workload,that tension,my employees. You are spoiling me Shivaay,am not saying I don't like it but if I don't join back soon I will get used to this laziness"

"Ok,then it's upto your wish. But am not gonna stop these pampering because my Annika deserves all these. So let's go"

He held her hands and walked to the hall. Since Annika was joining back after months Pinky was there with kheer and taali

"Mom,what's this? For me?"

"You move,this is for my daughter, She is joining back after months. "

Pinky did the aarti and fed Annika kheer,Shivaay too showed his mouth for kheer but Pinky ignored him which made Annika giggle.

"Mom this is not fair, You know right I love kheer"

"But this kheer is specially made for my daughter"

Shivaay just took the kheer bowl from Pinky's hand and had one spoonful of kheer.

"Thank you, Annika we are late" said Shivaay while dragging her to the car which made the entire family laugh

------

Shivaay was driving the car and Annika was changing the channel and then finally she switched off the radio.

"Shivaay?"

"Hmm"

"Why you are so cute?"

"Annika how many times I should say am not cute,hot" for which Annika rolled her eyes

"But I never felt so"

"Ohh,then I don't mind showing my hotness now"he winked at her

"Cheapda"

"I heard that"

"Good for you,by the way you were jealous right??"

"Jealous??when?"

"When Pinky maa didn't give you kheer" she laughed

"I was not jealous ,ok? "

"Then what was that drama? "

"Ok, I was a bit jealous but I was not because I know you deserve all love in the world"He turned towards her and said. Annika leaned on to him and kissed his cheek.

--------

Annika's colleagues gave her a grant welcome. She was showered with glitters,flowers,they made her cut the cake.

Happily Ever After √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें