44. Battle

Shivika were waiting for their turn in the hospital. Annika held Shivaay's intrtwined hands and kissed his knuckles,Shivaay brought it close to his heart. Annika leaned on his shoulder.

"We could have got special appointment but you denied it,see now you are tired "

"Shivaay,we already talked about this"

He took a deep breath and kissed her head

"Mrs Annika,please come for some check up"

Shivaay too got up with her

"No Sir,only Mrs Annika is enough"

"But why, I am her husband"

"Yeah,but she will be back soon ,you both can meet the doctor together"

"Do you know who am I " Shivaay roared towards the nurse and the nurse flinched

"Here comes the tadibaaaz " Annika interrupted Shivaay before he could lash out on the nurse. She held his shoulder and rubbed his chest.

" Nurse,you please go, I will be there in a moment "

The nurse nodded her head and went

"Shivaay,what are you doing. You just scared away her"

"So,how dare she say that I can't come with you. This is the reason I told you we should meet the doctor privately"

"Shivaay,I will be fine"

"But how can I send you alone"

"Shivaay....."

"Annika..."

"Shivaay....."

"Okay,fine but from next check up we are not gonna do this"

"Okay"

Annika was taken inside for further check up while Shivaay waited outside. He was a bit upset for letting her go alone. Shivaay was checking his mails on his phone when he suddenly heard a cry of a lady. He looked in the direction and saw a pregnant lady crying in pain. Her husband was holding her hand tightly guiding her into the labour room. Shivaay flinched hearing her screams. He saw himself and Annika in that couple.

"You will be fine "the husband was constantly saying this to the lady

Shivaay couldn't watch the scene for so long. He don't even like a teardrop in Annika's eye even if its happy tears so how he's gonna watch his Annika in pain. Many thoughts were roaming around his head.He came out of the daze when he felt a hand on his shoulder,he turned to find Annika looking at him. Shivaay suddenly hugged her leaving her in a confused state. 

"Shivaay , what happened"

"Nothing..." he trailed off

"Doctor is calling us,come"

Shivaay went with Annika to meet the doctor but his mind was battling with some fights. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloo

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry for disappearing like that. I am going through a major writer's block. Few more chapters left until I wrap up this. I know it's a short update,but giving short update is better than not giving at all,right?

So any questions?? or any new plot ideas for new story??

Love

Aks