13. It's a wonderful life

It was Annika's fourth therapy session. The first three sessions were relaxation therapy which included breathing and other relaxation techniques. Today they are gonna start the desensitisation therapy , that is exposing one to darkness with their knowledge. Yes,Annika was scared but she was more than sure about the therapy,she has to do this,she cannot let her past hunt her down. Shivaay was the one who convinced Annika for the treatment but today he was a bit sceptical . Therapy session went well. Mild anti depressants where prescribed but Annika refused it saying, Shivaay is her anti depressant ,he was her happiness.

On the way back Annika's favourite 'kargayi chull' was playing in the radio and was blabbering about how her chawl wale said her to dance on the song saying "once more Annika". Shivaay was smiling at her antiques. He thought she will be a bit down after the therapy but here she was more than happy.

"Annika"

"Kya hua Shivaay,aapko ye song pasand nahi hai??"

"Annika you have already told me this story"

"Yeah?but when?"

"Yaad hai,when I dropped you in your house during janmashtami"

"Oooohh....uss din aapka pant bhi bhat gaya ,hai na" and she started laughing

"Ok...ok...now stop, it's embarassing yaar"

"But I must say,aapka memory hai na ekdum khidkithod,just like computer,Computer Singh Oberoi"

"Now that's my new name"

"Annika....how was the session?"

"Hmm...Good"

"You are Ok right?I thought you will be disturbed but here you seem perfectly good"

"Yeah,I was a bit apprehensive but when I thought about you I was more than perfect,I have to do this ,for you,for us. "

Shivaay took his hand from the gear and held Annika's hand which was kept on her lap.

After sometime.

"Annika,I think you should learn to drive"

"I know how to drive,don't you remember our champa ride"

"Annika I was talking about car not your champa"

"Car??but why??aap hai na,mere chui mui Driver Singh Oberoi" she said while pinching his cheek

"Why are you ruining my name Annika,I think that's my second name of the day. I think you should write all these names of mine in a book"

Shivaay stopped the car and got outside

"Shivaay,why did you stop the car,where are you going?"

Shivaay got down and went to Annika's side and opened the door

"Kya hua Shivaay??"

"Get down Annika"

He guided Annika to driver's side

"Shivaay are you going to start your lessons today?"

"You are right Mrs. Oberoi,now sit"

"Shivaay...please...aaj nahi"

"Annika"

"Don't you have any meetings today Mister"

"No,I don't have any meetings,now get in"

She sat in her 'reserved seat'. Shivaay also got into the passenger's seat.

"Now listen"

"Haaan,wahi tho kar rahi hun" she said with an annoyed tune. Shivaay smiled and continued

"This is steering,this is gear,this is clutch and that is break"

Annika nodded her head and pressed the horn,Shivaay clossed his ears and glared Annika. She pretended to be least interested but actually she was enjoying this.

----------------

Everyone was assembled in the hall. Pinky was really worried and pacing back and forth,she clearly knows about Annika's fear and treatment which made her really tensed.

"Pinky please sit at one place,they will come back soon"

"How will I sit calm Shaktiji , don't know what must be her state right now,and they are not picking up my calls also"

Daadi and Shakti looked at each other and smiled. They both were so happy to see this Pinky,who love her daughter in law like daughter that too the one she tried to oust from Shivaay's life.

Soon Shivika entered. Pinky ran towards them

"What happened Annika??How was the session??How are you??" she was shooting back to back queations without even letting Annika answer.

"Pinky maa,calm down. I am fine and session was also really good but the after session was quite irritating" said Annika looking at Shivaay with an annoyed face

"Now what happened between you both"

"Nothing mom,I just started to teach her driving"

"Wow,that's great "

"But your daughter doesn't want to learn"

"Why Annika?? ,Listen now you have started working again, your business improving, you are a budding entrepreneur,it will help you a lot. Ok?" said Pinky while patting Annika's cheek. Annika nodded her head.

--------------

Shivika dispersed to their room . Annika was taking her clothes out from the cupboard

"Annika I forgot to tell you that I got a call from Sahil's school"

"Sahil's school?why/what happened?Is he fine"

"Annika,he is fine. They told us to meet his teacher tomorrow"

"Meeting?? He didn't say anything about the meeting when I called him yesterday,but his sound was quite low when asked he said he is sleepy,Shivaay I think there is some problem"

"Annika just relax,it must be a parent's teacher meeting. That's it"

Annika was dialling her phone when Shivaay was trying to calm her.

"Whom are you calling now?"

"Meera,to postpone my meeting"

Shivaay snatched her phone

"Annika it's not good to cancel your meetings at the  start of your career and that too one of the biggest event"

"Shivaay for me Sahil is more important than any meeting"

"Annika mein hoon na,He is my brother too, I will go"

"But Shivaay...."

"No buts and ifs, I am going tomorrow and you are attending your meeting,Ok?"

She nodded her head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A very happy new year everyone. My chottusa gift for you guys. Thank you so much for the support you guys are giving,it really boosts me.

This update is specially dedicated to my sister  @nidhanidz   for your win :D

Comments/Suggestions/Criticisms are welcome

Once again a very happy new year.