9. Dessert

Kartik Goenka's wedding was done,as expected Annika has got more offers. Now she is one of the leading event organizer in Mumbai.

The usual hustle bustle was absent in the Oberoi Mansion today. The reasons where Omkara and Gauri went to Germany for Om's art exhibition, Rudr and Soumya went to Delhi for their project work. Rudr and Soumya are married and now continuing their studies. Elder Oberois went to attend Isha Ambani's wedding. Now the left out were our khidkithod darwazathod Shivika.

Shivika were preparing for their dinner. Shivaay was kneading the dough meanwhile Annika was sitting on the countertop and was eating an apple with some weird noises.

"What is the special for today Mr. CSO?"

"CSO?"

"Chef Singh Oberoi"

"Haaan...Chef Singh Oberoi,Ok,So Mrs. CSO............"

Annika cut in between

"Mrs.CSO??Mein??No way!!"

"Oh,ek second ,If I am Mr.CSO ,then for obvious reasons you are Mrs.CSO"

Shivaay approached her and poked her nose with his flour dipped hand. Annika wiped off the flour from her nose with a frown.

"Shivaay kya kar rahe hain aap?? Aaap jaldi se khana bana lijiye mujhe bahuth bhook lag rhi hai"

"Mujhe bhi" said Shivaay while inching his face closer to her.

"Chee...kitne cheapde hain aap" She pushed Shivaay

"Just go and make my dinner Shivaay"

"Ok,ok" he said while surrendering his hands

"Why can't you come and help me Annika?"

"Why do you need my help when you are the best chef in the whole wide world" said Annika while pinching his cheek

"Achcha,come here Annika"

"Kyun??"

"Annika??"

She went and stood near Shivaay

"Now knead the dough"

"Eh??Mein??"

"Nahi,I will call Khanna for this...........Chalo now knead the dough"

"Shivaay??" 

"Chalo, I will help you"

He waved her close and took her hands in his. Their fingers squeezed through the dough. As Annika squeezed the dough,Shivaay leaned against her. His hot breath was touching her nape. The giggled atmosphere tensed up. Annika could feel his piercing glance on her. She slowly turned her head only to witness him staring at her with the same passion.

Shivaay turned her and pinned her towards the kitchen counnter. She gasped at the sudden action. Her hair was disturbing her beautiful face . Shivaay slowly tucked those hair strands behind her ear. Her face was smeared with some flour. He slowly inched to her face and blown away those flour dust which resulted her to close the eyes.He entwined their hands and kissed her hand. She slowly opened her eyes. 

He cupped her face,kissed her eyes,cheeks nose and stared at her lips. He slowly approached her and took her upper lip in his and she also did the same with his lower lip. They both continued the kiss until Shivaay's phone disturbed them.

Annika blushed profusely and ran to their room. Shivaay was irritated and attended his phone.

"Haan bolo Mishra...........Do whatever you want" he said irritatingly and cut the phone

"Ye Mishra na,moment kharab kardiya"

He blushed and continued cooking their dinner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so much bad in writing romance. I hope this is not cringe worthy. Chameli,Chandni all welcome :D

For a change giving a precap

Precap : Facing her fear

Suggestions,Criticisms all welcome

Happily Ever After √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें