14. Pursuit of Happyness

"Annika I just reached the school,I will call you once the meeting is over"

Shivaay was irritated by his wife's behaviour. He knew she was tensed but calling him every 5 minutes won't do any good. Shivaay walked towards principal's office

There, Annika couldn't even concentrate on her meeting. She knew Shivaay will take care of whatever the matter is but something was not right according to her intuition. She was anxious,worried and what not. 

"I should have cancelled this damn meeting and gone with Shivaay,this is making me insane"

Meera entered Annika's cabin

"Maa'm it's time"

"Yeah,am coming"

She tried calling Shivaay again but he cut the phone. So she send messaged him to call her back when the meeting is over. 

---------------

"May I come in ma'am"

"Yes....Oh hello Mr. Oberoi. Please be seated"

"Thank you, What happened to Sahil?,Is he not well?"

"Uh...He is perfectly fine Mr.Oberoi"

"Then??Why this sudden meeting?"

"When did you last talk to Saahil?"

"Day before,why ,what happened?"

"Did you find anything weird in his talk?"

"Nop,nothing such that....but yeah he sounded a bit low,when asked he said he was tired and sleepy"

She took out some books and a file from her drawer and gave it to Shivaay.

"What's this??" asked Shivaay

"These are Sahil's notes and his recent test results"

Shivaay keenly observed everything ,Teacher continued

"Saahil is a very bright and brilliant student.No one here thinks that his leg is not well,he is smart and mingles well with everyone but from few days he is acting strangely. See his marks are constantly low,notes are incomplete. He is not talking to any one,not taking his food properly. He always sits at his place and lost in some thoughts"

Shivaay was shocked. He never expected this from here. All of a sudden what happened to him?

"Can I meet him?"

"Yeah,sure"

She guided him to the playground and showed a boy who was staring at the kids who were playing. The kid infront of him doesn't seem to be the playful vibrant Sahil he knew. His charming smile was missing,that smart attitude was missing,he seemed weak and thin too. He went and sat near him. Sahil came out of his thoughts knowing someone's presence near him.

"Shivaay jeeju,aap yaha?"

Shivaay jeeju??Shivaay was dumbstruck . Now he was sure something was wrong. That word 'jeeju' felt weird. Sahil always called him SSO,even he liked that. Their relationship was not a jeeju-saala' relation,it was something different. Shivaay never told him to call  jeeju and Sahil too never changed. Shivaay actually loved that. But today out of nowhere Sahil calling him jeeju. Yes, something was not right!!

"Jeeju??Since when did you start calling me that??"

"Aap mera jeeju hai,I think it's better to call you like that,respectful and all"