37. Our Phase

A few weeks have been passed and Annika's morning sickness had started. The family never complained about her mood swings or weird cravings infact they were very much happy to fulfill all her demands especially her devars OmRu. Shivaay was a bit strict about her health and diet. It was OmRu who sneakily gave her the food which were not in Shivaay's diet chart.

It was an early morning around four,Shivika were cuddling and sleeping. Annika was awake staring at her husband's face,slowly caressing his stubble just then nausea hit her. The one thing she hated the most was this morning sickness. She tried to subside the sensation by laying down and closing her eyes,concentrating on her breathing,but it was of no use. She also didn't want to wake Shivaay up. Every morning because of her his sleep gets disturbed and due to a new project his schedule is tight but still he makes sure that he gets to spend time with her.

She could't take any more when another nausea hit her. She jumped out of the bed with her hand across the mouth,she sprung to the washroom and started throwing up. She hated it, it burned her throat,it made her tired and dizzy. She was holding her hair as well as throwing up all the food she ate the night before.

She suddenly felt an arm sneaking around her waist,she knew who it was,she continued her job as he grabbed her hair and pulled it behind with the other hand. She leaned onto him for support. The urge to puke was still there but she was holding it back because she hated it.

"Annika don't try to hold it,just let it go". 

She nodded her head in negative and then again she threw up. After few minutes she was okay. She was leaning onto him while he was caressing her hair , occassionally kissing her forehead and hairline.

"Is it enough?" 

She nodded her head

"Are you sure?"

She again nodded her head. He guided her towards the washbasin washed her mouth and face then grabbed a towel from the bathroom shelf and wiped her face.

"Feeling better?"

 She again nodded her head. He lifted her up and placed her on the bed. He too settled beside her,his head on the bedrest,she laid on his chest,snuggling close to him seeking his warmth. He gave some water to drink and she drank it without much hesitation.

"Why didn't you wake me up Annika?? How many times should I say"

She smiled faintly caressed his stubble and kissed his cheek.

"You are so cute while sleeping,So I didn't want to disturb you"

"It's not funny Annika. Now listen carefully , its our phase, our journey to parenthood . I want to be with you in each step,in your morning sickness,in your weird cravings,everything. So next time wake me up,okay?"

"Jee Sir" Annika said with a salute

He chuckled "Waise kitni baar bolun,am not cute I am hot" he said kissing her ear. 

"Shut up"she whined and snuggled more to him

"Sleep Annika,you are tired"Shivaay said while kissing her forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

So their journey starts

How about a double update?? Stay tuned

Comments/ Suggestions/Criticisms all welcome

Happily Ever After √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें