26. Abode

OmRu came to the hospital to take them back to Oberoi Mansion. Om went to settle the bills while Shivaay was packing the things. Rudy was sitting beside Annika and both bhabhi devar were irritating Shivaay to no extend.

"Finally my bhabi is coming back, You dont have any idea how much I missed you" Rudy whined like a baby and hugged Annika

"Rudy don't hurt her"

"Hurting??Did I hurt you bhabhi" Rudy asked Annika for which Annika nodded in negative

"You know what bhabhi, I think bhaiyya is jealous of our bond, sahi naam rakha aapne baggad billa" for which Annika and Rudy hi-fied and laughed

"See what all you taught my brother"

"I didn't teach him anything, it's just that he is realising some facts,hai na Rudy?? and by the way YOU ARE BAGGAD BILLA"

Meanwhile Om along with Doctor entered the room.

"How are you Mrs. Oberoi?"

"Am good doctor"

He checked Annika

"Your health is getting really better. I think she will be back in action very soon"

Doctor handed her medicines and prescriptions to Shivaay.

"I have mailed Annika's reports to one of my friend in City Hospital Mumbai. You can contact him for further check-up"

"Thank you Doctor" said Shivaay

------------

Pinky was doing the aarti and Shivaay was holding Annika in his arms. Evenafter everyone's constant pressure and teasings he right away denied the wheel chair. Annika was blushing and embarassed but our Akdu Singh Oberoi didn't care and carried her with all the pride.

"Shivaay take my daughter to the room and dare you irritate her" Shivaay looked annoyed but a smile crept over his face. He took Annika to their room and kept her slowly in the bed. She was leaning to the bedrest, Shivaay positioned her leg in a stack of pillows.

"Dare you perform any stunt. If you want anything tell me I am always here"

"Ek minute ,always means??Are you gonna sit here with me disregarding all your office works"

"Yes"

"What?? Shivaay you can't do that"

"Yes, I can do that now  be quiet and go to sleep,you must be tired after the travel"

"Shivaay am serious"

"Am also serious Annika, Until you get completely healed am not going anywhere"

"But Shivaay, Pinky ma, Chutki all are here to take care of me, then why are you sidelining your business just for me??"

"No business is important than you Annika"

"But Shivaay that's not fair"

"No more discussions on this topic, I can handle the office from here and moreover bade papa and papa are also there and if anything very important comes up I can go to office and come back"

Before Annika could retort back someone knocked their door.

"Meera!!" Annika exclaimed

"Hello maám ,how are you now"

"Am absolutely good,how are you,how is everyone"

"Am also good maám . All of them were ready to come here but Shetty's event is in two days so they all are preparing for that"

"Oh yeah Gauri told me about that "

"Gauri didi and Saumya are also helping us but you are being missed maám"

"Am also missing everyone, I will join back as soon as possible Meera"

"You are not going anywhere until I feel you are completely fine"Shivaay interrupted. In between their talks both Meera and Annika forgot about Shivaay's presence

Annika rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath 'baggad billa'. Meera giggled her boss and husband's banters. 'They are absolutely made for each other' thought Meera.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello so finally am back. Not a long chapter butwhat to do my brain is on leave these days :( . Already started writing the next update,probably will be up in this week. 

Suggestions/Criticisms/ Comments all welcome

New cover is good or old one is enough??