12. Mending the broken pieces

Everything was perfect in the Oberoi Mansion. Rikara and Rumya were back. Annika is under her treatment and she is doing extremely well according to her doctor and her family. Shivaay was with her throughout her session,as said he never left her alone.

One fine day members in the Oberoi Mansion gathered in the hall because of some dispute between Mr.Tej Singh Oberoi and Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi. This was not a new scenario for them but something was different today, the usual arrogant Tej was calm and the one who was shouting is Omkara,yes the calm and composed artist Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi. Gauri was holding his hand to stop him but he was not listening. Jhanvi was standing  beside Tej and was trying to calm Om.

"Om,I was just trying to help you"

"Did I ask you for any help??I have already told you Mr.Oberoi,I don't need your help and stay away from my life"

"He is your father Om" said Jhanvi

"Wow ,Father" *slow claps*"Thank you for letting me know  that mom"

Shivaay cut in between " Om,they are your parents and it's all past...."

"Shivaay please tum beech mein mat bol. I want to vent out everything today"

"What  were you saying mom,he is my dad ??huh?? Where was this father when I needed him the most??Where was this love and care when I was craving for one and you mom,you were drinking your heart out and saath mein you abandoned us mom. What did you guys do when I became a drug addict that too because of you both. You guys didn't do anything. It was Shivaay who helped me to get out of that phase. And haan did you guys anytime visited our school. Nop,never. It was always choti ma or chote papa. You know how I felt like,I felt like an orphan mom eventhough choti maa or chote papa never let me feel like that. You abandoned me and us when we needed you the most and now out of no where you are trying to help me. How will I trust you Mr. Oberoi??"

"Om,I know we made a huge mistake but can you please give us,give me a chance to to rectify my mistake?"

"Please Mr. Oberoi, It's too late now. Trust me I don't hate you neither I love you. I don't have any emotion towards you and please leave me alone"

Om dashed towards his room and Gauri followed him.

"I think it's really late, If I could get back that time *sigh* I lost my son" Tej too went to his room with his head low and Jhanvi followed.

Oberoi Mansion was left dead silent.

---------------------

Om was scribbling on his canvas.

"Omkaraji , I know it's difficult but you can give papa a second chance"

"Gauri please, I cannot forget anything,he even did your last rights infront of my eyes. How can you forgive him so easily?"

"He changed Omkaraji,Please"

Om didn't reply anything and continued scribbling on his canvas. Gauri too left Om to give him some alone time.

-------------------------

Shivaay was sitting by dipping his legs in the pool. Annika too came there.

"Shivaay??"

"Huh?,kya hua Annika"

"Aapka Sairabano" and she sat beside him

"Americano"

"Haan wahi"

After some silence