21. The Storm

Just like that one week passed. Only they knew how they survived this one week. Shivaay was in an excitement mode. After one whole week his Annika is coming back. He cancelled all other meetings which were not so important.

Pinky was making Annika's favourite dishes and Gauri was also helping her. Rudr and Soumya went to attend their morning session because they are taking a half day leave. Om was in his gallery. Daadi and Jhanvi went to an ashram. Tej and Shakti went to Pune for some deal. Sahil went to his study tour.

Annika just wanted to get back to her place,where she belongs. Her team mates are staying  back in Goa for one more day. Annika was in the taxi when she got a call.

"Where are you??"

"Taxi,on my way to airport"

"Taxi??Annika I told you to call Ramdev right. Why can't you listen to me. Wait let me call him first. If he can't listen to me then why am I giving him salary??"

"Shivaay??just listen to me. Shivaay it's just a half an hour journey why to disturb him. Don't you dare call him and scold. okay??"

"Hmmm...Ok"

"I will be there in no time "

"Come fast,can't wait to hug you"

They smiled and cut the call , soon Shivaay recieved another call from an unknown number.

"Hello"

*no answer*

"Hello??who is this??"

"Mere pyare bhatijae"

Shivaay stood still recognising the caller's voice

"B-Bua?"

"O my God, You do remember my voice?? You love me so much Shivaay?"

"B-Bua aap---asylum??" his words were broken because of shock

"Kya hua,The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi's voice is shaking. What happened?"

"B-But how did you?"

"Why you wanna know that all??huh?? You remember that so called prank message,meine bheja tha. Why are we discussing the past let's concentrate on the future"

"Wh-What do you want?"

"Nothing,I don't want anything Shivaay. Honestly I don't want anything. You are so happy with your life right but what about me?? You killed my son,send me to asylum,made my life hell. So return gift tho banta hai na beta"

"Bua I have already told you I didn't kill Veer,it was an accident"

She laughed like a psychopath

"Ok, I believe you. Oops I forgot to ask you,where is your wife Annika,woh foreman ki beti??"

"Huh??"

"Goa mein right??"

"Bua what are you upto,Mere Annika ko kuch hogaya tho...."

"Tho??tho kya karungi??maar dega??tumhara bua ko mardega??"

"Aapki dushmani mujhse hai,why are you dragging Annika in this"

"Then why did you kill my Veer??By the way did she know that I killed her father,an Oberoi killed her father and made her an orphan??"

Annika knows that Roop bua was behind the Kalyani mill fire accident but she have no idea that Roop bua was behind her father's death.

"Bua what are you upto?

Happily Ever After √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें