3. Late Night Conversation

Sleep was far away for both of them.

Shivaay was weaving his fingers through her curled locks while Annika laid on his chest playing with his kurta's buttons

"Shivaay?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Why are you still awake?"

"Same applies to you Mrs"

"Mujhe neend nahi aarahi hai"

"Mujhe bhi"

Caressing her hair,he palced a kiss on her hairline as a response she kissed his chest,she snuggled more into his warmth.

"Annika?"

"Kya soch rahi ho wo bhi iss waqt?"

"I was thinking about that Mihir Awasthi"

"Huh??What??Why are you thinking about that man ??"

"Mein soch rahi thi ki how can someone read someone else's mind,and you remember that trick where he disappeared that girl"

"That's because he is a mentalist Annika,I explained you right!!"

"Par Shivaay.."

"Annika??So jaao"

After some silence

"Shivaay,I wanted to ask you something"

"Hmm,Poocho,When did you start asking permissions huh??"

"Shivaay,I want to work again"

"Why all of a sudden?hmm?"

"I always wanted to work Shivaay but situations...."

"Tho,Jaao,Why are you asking me??''

"Aapko koi problem nahi hai??"

"Annika,it was your decision,I will be with you in your every decisions,every step"

Annika hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek

"We will look for an office room tomorrow itself,Ok??"

Annika nodded her head like a baby

"Thank you Shivaay,aapna bahuth ache ho"

"Tumse zyada nahi"

"Waise Annika tumhara event management company ka naam kya hai?Annika trivedi's or Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi's??"

Annika smiled,a thoughtful smile

"Annika,Sirf Annika,that was my first recognition Shivaay uske baad Trivedi aur Oberoi aagaye"

Shivaay thought about their initial days,Annika the girl who broke his windshield,whom he wanted to break,Annika who is proud of her self ,Sirf Annika. She is still the same and he was proud of her.

"Mera naam mera pehchaan,mera wajood,meri mehnat ki kamayi hai"

That dialogue was ringing in his head now. He smiled at her only to witness a sleepy Annika on his chest. He kissed her forehead and he too drifted off to a deep slumber to welcome a new morning,new beginnings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the chapter where I wrote 'Dil Khulke'. Always wanted to witness such conversation between them,late night talks,but our layered blocking writer only know how to write murder tracks. Hope you guys liked it.