27. Snippets

"Shivaay I seriously don't want this,mujhe michmichi hoti hai"

"Annika,drink!!,Now don't show me that puppy face am not gonna melt "

"Stubborn Singh Oberoi"she muttered

Shivaay was making her drink her diet soup which was obviously bitter.

"Shivaay honestly I will puke"

"Ok,then drink and puke"

"Haww,how rude is that"

Shivaay somehow made her drink that soup.

"Good girl" Shivaay said and kissed her cheek

"Now medicine"

"What??medicines??already??Shivaay thoda tho break dedo"

Shivaay nodded in negative

"Shivaay I will take it after sometime please"

"No please,have it Annika"

Somehow she finished that task also. But instead of scrunch face Shivaay witnessed her smiling face.

"Is the medicine so tasty??"Shivaay asked

"Huh??"

"I thought you will be screaming after having the medicine but here you are smiling so widely"

"My sweet singh oberoi gave me the medicine so it was so sweet"

"Don't you think you are being so cheezy Annika? "Shivaay asked with a weird face

"Aapki  to asar hai"

Both looked at eachother and laughed

--------

Pinky was drying Annika's hair

"Is it hurting now beta"

"No Pinky ma"

"Thank god everything is back to place"

Meanwhile  Shivaay entered the room

"Shivaay today also you came early?"

Shivaay resumed going to office after somedays after Annika's shift to Oberoi Mansion. He didn't want to go but his family insisted him to go but he made sure he is back home early.

"My meeting got over early so---"

"Shivaay I already told you all are here to take care of me"

"Don't you trust us Shivaay?"Pinky asked

"No mom, it's not like that. I cannot work there peacefully that's why I complete my works as soon as possible"

Pinky smiled "Fine now since you are here take care of my daughter, I will be back in a minute"

Pinky went giving privacy to them. Shivaay came near her and touched her damp hair

"Ye mom bhi na, Is this the way to dry hair?"

Shivaay took the towel and started drieing her hair,after that he started tieing her hair

"Shivaay what are you doing"

"What??Tieing your hair??"

"When you dont know anything about this why are you doing this, I will tell pinky ma or chutki"

"Dont underestimate me Mrs. Oberoi"

He started tieing her hair like an expert. He then showed her the mirror

"Are wah Shivaay,this is ekdum khidkithod."

"Told you don't underestimate me"

"Ok,now take me to the hall. Am bored"

"No,first you should get ready then I will take you"

"Get ready?? Am already ready"

"No"

"Now what?"

"You forgot something"

Shivaay moved towards the mirror,took her mangalsutr. He then tied it in her neck and put sindur on her hairline. The whole time Annika's gaze was fixed on Shivaay

"Now perfect" 

"Aap bhi" Annika told

"huh?"

"Aap aise kaise ho Shivaay,sab kuch perfect. Perfect beta,perfect potha,perfect bhai,perfect pati,perfect businessman and look at me such a nikammi. How do you even bear me? Sometimes I feel ,do I even deserve you?"

Shivaay sat beside her

"Annika,you know what ,I also feel the same sometime,do I even deserve you? What all I did to you in our initial days and you forgave me ,just like that. Who told you  that you are not perfect,?You are perfect for me and you are perfect in your own way. You are the best sister,best bhabhi,best patni and now a best enterpreneur too. Tum jaisi bhi ho na perfect ho and most importantly mere alawa tumhe aur koi jhel nahi sakta"

She hugged him and he kissed her forehead

------

Annika's leg was almost back into action so her doctor insisted her to start walking slowly but more than Annika,Shivaay was tensed

"Shivaay leave me,let me walk by myself"

"Annika you should be careful,you just started walking"

"Shivaay am not a baby,and doctor told me that am ok now"

"Doctor said that ,but am not feeling that you are okay"

"Shivaaay" Annika screamed. She had enough of this. Annika's doctor insisted her to start walking but Shivaay was holding her all the time not allowing her to walk by herself. She love his protectiveness but sometimes this will go beyond borders. Even after her constant shouting and screaming Shivaay didn't leave her,he was making her walk like a baby who had just started walking. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, This chapter is some moments of Shivika and sorry for the short chapters,a bit busy these days. 

Chapter dedication to @sravani_ee . Thank you sravani for your constant push for the updates. A lazy ass like me seriously need a bit of push to update the chapters.

Comments/ Suggestions/Criticisms all welcome