17. The Waves

Shivaay drove back to the mansion with a disturbed  mind. He informed his security team to trace the number. "Who must it be??,Everything is settled but whose message is this now??" Shivaay thought to himself.

Shivaay entered  his room only to find a beautiful sight,Pinky leaning to the headrest with her hand on Annika's head and Annika sleeping peacefully on Pinky's lap. A content smile appeared on his face,his disturbed mind was now at peace by witnessing this sight. He didn't want to disturb them but Pinky was in an uncomfortable position. He went and made them both lay down properly,both were kumbhkarns so his job was easy. He covered them with the duvet,kissed their forehead. He went and slept in the guest room.

Both Pinky and Annika woke up at the same time. Sleeping in the embrace of mother is something different,serene,that was the best sleep Annika has got till date.

"Good Morning Maa"

"Good Morning beta"

"You slept here yesterday??"

"Haaan,I dont know when I drifted off to sleep and this duvet?"

Both of them looked at each other and said in union "Shivaay"

"Ye Shivaay bhi na,he should have woke me up" said Pinky

"But where is he now" asked Annika

"Maybe with Shaktiji but that's a rare chance or maybe in any guest room "

----------------

"What do you mean by no information??See I don't want to hear any explanations,just get me the damn information ASAP. Did you get that??" Annika entered the room only to find raged Shivaay shouting on his phone. She thought to ask about the confession video later.

"When did you come back yesterday Shivaay and why didn't you wake me up. Kya zarurath thi guest room jane ko??"

"You both were fast asleep and I didn't want to disturb you both" Shivaay said without looking at her face. Annika held his shoulders

"Shivaay sab teek hai na?"

"Haa everything is perfect Annika"

''Are you sure?"

"Haa"

"Shivaay if there is a problem you can share it with me"

"No Annika,It's just some business related stuff. Today I can't drop you as I have an important meeting you please take another car"

Shivaay said and walked past Annika but she came and stood infront of him

"Shivaay I certainly know  it's nothing related to business,even if it's business related why can't you just share with me?"

"Annika,it's just related to business that's it. Why can't you understand ?"

He dashed off from their room. Annika ran behind him but halted when her phone rang

"Maa'am your scheduled appointment is in an hour"

"Ok, I am coming"

Shivaay knew if he had stood there for some more minutes he may tell her everything. He knew he promised her not to hide anything but this is just about a text message,he should wait until he gets know whose message is that. She has already got many tensions in her workplace , he didn't want to stress her more.

On the other hand Annika was sad as well angry. She was angry that even after getting so many lessons from the past he is not sharing anything with her and he didn't give his usual good bye hug and kiss. She knew something was wrong. But what??