38. Treasured Happiness

Annika woke up after few hours,Shivaay was not there much to her dismay. She quickly got up,did her morning chores and came out only to witness her Pinky maa waiting for her with the breakfast. Since the morning sickness had started she sometimes woke up after the breakfast. She was sad that she was not able to join the family for the breakfast. But whenever she misses her breakfast the family made sure atleast one of the family member be with her during the breakfast. Yesterday it was Soumya and Rudr and today it's her Pinky Maa. Sometimes she used to think is this the same Pinky Singh Oberoi that used to humiliate her,who separated her and Shivaay because  this Pinky Singh Oberoi is less mother in law and more mother.

"Annika beta,come have your breakfast. "

Pinky came near her and touched her dampened hair

"O my mata. Is this how to dry your hair. Come sit here"

She made Annika sit on a chair and took the hair drier and started drying it. Once she dried her hair,she started combing it. After combing her hair both Pinky and Annika settled on the bed and had their breakfast with some chit chats and gossips

"Annika,are you not going to office today??"

"Yes Maa,am going. Waiting for Shivaay. Where is he?"

"He is in Saahil's room,having their man to man talk"

Both chuckled. 

Annika moved towards Sahil's room. Since Annika's morning sickness has shot up, they go to office comparatively late than before. Even Shivaay adjusted his schedule a bit late than before.  Yes,Annika still go to office. No one told her to stop working because of her pregnancy. When Dadi arised this topic once Shivaay said

"Dadi pregnancy is a beautiful phase not a disease. I understand you all are worried about her health and even am also worried but it's her decision to go to office or not. Our aim is to keep her happy always. She is fine now and if the doctor says something about complete bed rest then we will think about this. Right now she is perfectly good other than her morning sickness and working mothers and working pregnant women are common these days. And it's completely upto Annika ,she will work until she likes because for her work is her passion"

She felt so proud about Shivaay that day. 

Everyone supported him. What made everyone shocked was Pinky. Everyone thought she will oppose the idea of Annika working but Pinky and Jhanvi were the most supporting.

She stood in front of the door watching Shivaay feeding medicines to Saahil. She loved to be with family but her time alone with Saahil and Shivaay were more precious. When she was no one other than Sirf Khidkithod Annika her family was only Saahil , He was with her in the worst and in the best. Now when seeing Shivaay in their world she feels more secure,she feels like she has everyone. She is happy that now Saahil too has a big family. She love to watch their jeeju sala bickering.

"So now roll number thirteen is the girl"

"Haan"

"Your Annika didi will kill me if she hears this"

"Hears what"

"Me giving advices to you for your roll number 13,14,15 and all"

Saahil chuckled

"Wo sab chod do. Did you decide name for the baby?"

"Nop,why? Do you have any suggestions?"

"Not really?"

After a pause

"SSO?"

"Hmm?"

"You know right Annika didi is more like my mother"

"Hm yes" he poked Sahil's nose

"Will she love me the same after the arrival of your baby"

He took Sahil and placed him on his lap. Annika wanted to interfere their talk but stayed back to hear how Shivaay handles the situation.

"Sahil how many times should I say you will be your Annika di's first baby,our baby. okay?"

Sahil nodded

"Do you have any idea how will she react if she hears this. She will give you one tightly"

Both chuckled

"So just erase off these thoughts from your head and concentrate on your studies. Your exams are approaching. Be sure you get better marks in Maths this time"

"Okay SSO and am sure I will be the topper this time"

"Good boy. Now I have to leave, I need to drop your Di to her office then I have an important meeting"

Saahil nodded. He kissed Saahil's forehead and Saahil kissed back on his cheek

"All the best SSO"

"Thanks champ" 

Shivaay got out of the room there he saw Annika leaning onto the wall near Sahil's room.

"An-Annika??when did you come??" he noticed her welled up eyes

"You were crying??What happened?"

She didn't say anything instead hugged him tighly

"Thank you Shivaay."She broke the hug cupped his face "You know what you are the best in the wold" saying this she kissed his cheek. He smiled

"You heard him?"

"Hmm. I was angry when I heard him saying something like that. How could he even think that I will love him less "

"Annika he is just a kid. It's a normal thing to feel like this. He loves you so much. That's why these insecurities.  Don't blame him. It is our responsibility to make him understand that our love for him will not fade away"

"Hmm,yeah,but I loved the way you handled him. You will be the best father to our baby"

"I know am the best" He told to irritate her

"Tadibaaz" she said hitting his chest

"And you will be the best mother" saying this he kissed her forehead

"It's getting late,shall we leave??"

"Yup"

Then Shivaay dropped her in the office and he dispersed to his office

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised two updates in a day. Pheww......

Hope you liked the chapter because I really enjoyed writing this chapter.

What all you want to see in their phase other than moodswings and cravings. I really really need your suggestions. So please try to give some suggestions

Comments/Suggestions/Criticisms all welcome