15. The Heart is crazy

It's been a week since Saahil has shifted to his new school. And yes, the chirpy boy was back. Shivaay kept his pinky promise and didn't utter a word about what happened with Saahil to Annika. Annika didn't buy his words but didn't pester him much. Sometimes Saahil slept in their room,with them,giving all the love he missed out,a father's ,a mother's. Annika and Gauri too spent their time with him. They both used to chatter,tell him stories and made him sleep. Yes,now Saahil has got two sisters, Annika and Gauri.

That night Shivaay couldn't sleep. He was pacing back and forth on the poolside and later sat there. Reason??Well, it is their second wedding anniversary tomorrow,the forced one. Yes, they have come a long way from that phase but somewhere thinking about that day made him drown in guilt.Om was passing by the corridor when he saw Shivaay at the pool side.

"Shivaay,why are you here that too at this time??Did you had a fight with bhabhi??"

"Nop,nothing such that...its just am not sleepy,but what about you??why are you here at this time"

"I just came to get some water" he showed the jug in his hand. Om too sat beside him.

"Om you just go,Gauri must have been waiting for you"

"Maybe you are forgetting,she is bhabhi's sister,she is fast asleep"

"Hmm"

"Shivaay??Are you Ok??"

"Yes,Om fine"

"Ok,Now you are not sharing anything with your very own brother,Fine. Good night then"

"Om..."

Om sat back.

"Om,Do you know what's the date tomorrow??"

"November 30 right?What happened??"

"Tomorrow is the day when I married Annika forcefully,to be more precise our second first wedding anniversary"

"Ok,So??"

"Om,I do't know whats happening, I feel that am still stuck somewhere there. What a beast I was. How could I even do that to Annika and Saahil. I played with his life Om"

'Shivaay,It's all past now. You both have come so far from there"

"Yes,Om I know we both have come so far ,now we both love each other but still that guilt is killing me"

"But why all of a sudden,what happened to last year then??"

"Last year was so hectic Om. Veer,Bua's drama everything and I totally forgot about this. But now when everything is back to place,am away from tension and now the guiltiness has taken over my mind"

----------------

Someone else was hearing their conversation,it was none other than Annika. She woke up because she didn't feel his warmth beside her. She couldn't digest the fact that Shivaay is still stuck at their past. 'Is his love,care, affection on me was just because he was guilty?' She clearly knows Shivaay loves her but sometimes some questions pop up in your mind which makes you forget everythig. She walked towards their bed and sat there leaning back to the head rest.

--------------

Om was listening to Shivaay.

"Shivaay,listen just think about the bright side. If you didn't forced her to marry that day you guys wouldn't  have been together today. Now you both are happy in your life. There is no point in thinking about the past,it will ruin your and bhabhi's present and future. I know it's not easy to forget but you have evolved to a better version Shivaay. You are not that naam khoon khandan wala Shivaay now you have become the Ishqbaaaz Shivaay"