I hate him

YOONGI'S POV

I went to my studio and slammed the door shut. "That fucking asshole!". I screamed and threw my lamp on the floor. He comes in here acting like he owns this place. "Little bitch". I hissed. Someone knocked on the door an I opened it. "TaeHyung?". I said and he walked right passed me. "We need to talk".

TaeHyung sat on my bed red in anger. "What's wrong with you?". I said. "What's wrong with me? THAT LITTLE TICK IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!". He shouted. I blink at him. "You hate him too?". I asked. "I despise him". He growled and I smirked. "I knew I liked you more then the others". He laughs. "I know".

I give him a bottle of water to calm him down. "Thanks". He said taking it. "What happen?". I asked. He told me everything that happen when I left and I got pissed. "That damn prick". I said cracking my knuckles. "I know, I didn't even say anything and the worst part was NO ONE had my back!". He cried. "It's ok Tae". I said rubbing his back. "How about we teach him some manners". I smirked and he returned one back. "Let's".

We leave my studio and went back to the dance room where our friends gave us a hateful glares. "The fuck is wrong with you two?". Namjoon asked us. "Really Joon?". I asked. "Yes really! You two attacked that man for no reason!". He yelled. "No we didn't". TaeHyung said and I snickered. "Shut up Tae". His boyfriend said harshly. "Kookie". He said in a hurt voice.

I hugged him. "Seriously Jungkook! your defending that bitch instead of Tae!?". I yelled at him. "Don't call my child that and Jimin did nothing to him or you!". SeokJin shouted. I turn to him with wide eyes. He never shouts, not that loud anyway.

"Hyung...". I said but he shuts me up. "You two have the balls to start shit with Hoseok best friend and for what?!? To me you sound jealous Yoongi and TaeHyung your just a brat looking for attention!". He yells.

That hurt. "Jin, that's enough". Namjoon said trying to calm his boyfriend down but it didn't help. "Don't touch me". He told him and Namjoon was shocked. SeokJin looks at me and TaeHyung and leaves without another word. Namjoon sighs and gives me a death glare. "You better fix that". He walks out. "TaeHyung you apologize to Jimin or else". Jungkook left without even looking at his boyfriend.

I hug TaeHyung tighter because he was shaking. "Tae". I said softly. "That's exactly what happen early". He sniffed. "Jimin did this". I growled. I pat TaeHyung on his back. "Help me get rid of him". I asked. TaeHyung smiles at me. "Count me in". I grinned. "Come you can sleep in my room". I said pulling him along. "Ok... Thanks Hyung". He whispers. "No problem Tae".

I gave TaeHyung my bed and he went to sleep instantly. "Kids". I said laughing. I grabbed a pillow and blanket and went to my studio to sleep. "Night Tae". I said and turned off the light.

"I will give you hell Jimin just wait".