Follower

JIMIN'S POV

"Hehe". I giggled watching Yoongi sleep. I've been staring at him for a hour now and he still looks handsome. It's like I never hated him at all. All we did yesterday was play and cuddled with each other. That was so fun! I stroked his cheek gently. "He's so pretty". I mummer quietly. "I know". He said and jumped off the bed.

"You fucking scared me!". I yelled holding my chest. "Says the person that was watching me the whole time". Yoongi said stretching. "So-sorry". I said playing with the blanket. "Adorable". He said and I blush. "Why were you watching me Jimin?". He asked. 'Shit'. I said to myself.

I straighten myself and answered his question. "It's Monday Hyung". I told him. He stares at me. "Bullshit! Yesterday was Sunday". I just looked at him like he was slow. 'Give him a minute Jimin, he'll figure it out'. I told myself. I waited for five minutes in silence and he didn't catch what he said. I slapped my forehand. "If yesterday was Sunday, then what the FUCK is today?". I asked.

I see Yoongi literally thinking on a answer. I gave up. I picked up my bag and shoes. "Meet in your car when you get your brain back". I said and walked out the room. "Oh! I got it! WAIT JIMIN!!!". I hear him shout from his room but I already went to his car. "Dumbass". I giggled.

We arrived at the company just two minutes late, so we went to stop by the cafeteria first for breakfast. I was glued to Yoongi the whole time. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I snuggled myself to his chest while we walked. *click*. What? I heard a camera go off and I look around us.

"Jimin?". Yoongi said. "Did you hear that?". I asked. "Hear what?". He replied. "That camera". I answered still looking around. "I didn't hear anything". He said. I know that wasn't my imagination. Someone took a picture of us, I know that.

"I WANT A LAWYER!!!". We hear screaming from the cafeteria and we already know who it was. Yoongi opened the door for me and we see Jin all red yelling at his boyfriend Namjoon. "Why?!? We aren't married!". Namjoon yelled back. "THAT WAS A EXCUSE! NOW WHAT'S YOURS FOR EATING MY FUCKING FOOD!?!". Jin yelled. "I was hungry!". Namjoon shouts. "AND?!?". Jin replies.

"They been at each others throat for a hour". Jungkook says eating a muffin with his arm around TaeHyung. "Hyung acts like there isn't more food here". TaeHyung states rolling his eyes. "It's about principal and respect Tae, Namjoon Hyung is in the wrong". Jungkook said. "Coming from the guy that doesn't know his fucking colors, the board has the rainbow on it Kookie, the fucking rainbow, you know what a rainbow is right?". TaeHyung sassed.

Yoongi and I both laughed at TaeHyung's sassy remake. "I know what it looks like". Jungkook says. "Do you?". TaeHyung said. "I do". Jungkook answered. "Lies". Yoongi spoke before TaeHyung did. "I don't need to know a fucking rainbow!". Jungkook yelled.

"Sure you don't". TaeHyung rolls his eyes again. Jungkook smirks at him. "All I need to know is where you spot is and abuse it, right Tae?". Jungkook says lustfully. "Meet us in the studio". I said running with Yoongi.

When the weird couples return from their arguing session, I started my lesson. I was talking to Hoseok yesterday and he said there were songs that didn't have dances to them and he told me to pick a song and make a choreography to my song choice. Of course I accepted but the hard part was choosing a song.

It didn't take me long to pick and fall in love with the song blood, sweat and tears. I clapped my hands. "Ok class today we are learning something new, since I hope you had the last dance routine down packed because you all been practicing at home". I smiled at them and they all shiver. "Of course Jimin". Jin answers. "Lovely, now I'm teaching you all a dance I made to the song Blood, sweat and tears, pay attention".

I finished the dance out of breath. "I'll teach you all this ok?". I said and nobody said a words. "Umm hello?". I spoke again and nothing. They all were just looking at me. I started to get uncomfortable and I ran to Yoongi's side and clinged to him. "Yoonie". I said softly. "So-sorry babe I was watching you but my dirty mind went places". He said in embarrassment. I giggled.

"Hell nah when did this shit happen!?!". I turned to the very loud baby. "When did what happen?". I asked. "Don't give me that! The nicknames and touching and shit, bitches when?!?". Jungkook yelled and I laughed at him. "The weekend". I smile at Yoongi and he smiles back.

"Well then congrats you two". Namjoon said. "Thanks dad". I said. "What?". He replies. "I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I?!? YOU HAD THAT DAD VIBE COMING FROM YOU!" TaeHyung shouted loudly. "That's how loud you can get huh?" I smirked at him. TaeHyung blushed. "Yup". Jungkook stated proudly. "Kookie!". TaeHyung starts hitting him. I giggled and turn to Jin because he was too quiet.

"Jin Hyung?". I called his name. "Y'all slept together". Jin answered. Yoongi and I both start choking on air. "How did you know that?". Namjoon asked. "Really Joonie he was just like me when I gave you my v-card, clingy and had that after sex glow". Jin sighs. "I was even more beautiful back then". Jin says in a dreamy tone. "Sorry to ask but what happen to Taemin?". TaeHyung said.

I felt Yoongi's grip around me get tighter. "I'll tell you what will happen if I see that bastard again". Yoongi says darkly. "What happen Jimin? What did he do?". Jungkook asked me coldly. I took a deep breath and them everything. Remembering what happen scares me and I start to shake. Yoongi hugs me. "It's ok Jiminie it's ok". He says in a loving tone and I relaxed but only for a second.

Everyone was packing up their stuff. "Wait, where are y'all going?". I said. "Killing Taemin". They all said at the same time. "What!?!". I shout. "I'm in". I saw Alibe sitting in the corner. "When did you get in here?!?". I yelled. "I've been in here the whole time". She said. "And I heard everything". Alibe said in a cold tone.

"Ok?". I said a little scared. "Oh!". She exclaimed. "Y'all were so damn cute this morning!". She jumps up and down. "See Yoongi! I told you someone took a picture of us!". I yelled. "Picture?". Alibe tilts her head at me. "I didn't take a picture of you, I just saw you both walk in all cozy looking". She says.

I felt myself shake. "Yo-you didn't?". Alibe looks at me with sadness and shakes her head no. "Oh god". I fell to the ground. "Jimin!". Yoongi helps me up. "I'll see if someone saw something". Jungkook runs out. "I'll tell Chong about this and tell him to tighten security". Namjoon said. "It'll be ok Jimin". Yoongi hugs me. I hug him real tight.

"Will it Yoongi? Will it?".