The Min card

YOONGI'S POV

I was pissed. He played me? Me!. I started laughing out of no where. Well if that's how he wants to play, then the ball is in my court. I took the laptop out of Yuji's hand and opened it. "What are you doing?". Yuji asked me. I didn't answer him. Not only am I good at producing, I'm good at computers period. "Where's the last system he had?". I asked Yuji without looking at him. He pointed to a folder and I clicked on it.

I smirked and went to work. "Seriously, what are you doing?". Yuji said. "He thinks he's fire right? Well I'm two things". I told him. "And that is?". Yuji asked. "Yoongi and unbeatable". I replied and continued to do what I was doing. I started to load the folder with viruses and fire walls. And just for the hell of it, I gave him what I like to call a riddle tower.

There was a totally of 100 floors with riddles about Jimin, which he should get right. If he doesn't he starts from the very first floor with a different riddle. If he passes the tower, then he's met with viruses and my fire wall. Yuji chuckled besides me. "Well, I am impressed Yoongi". I hummed at him but I wasn't done, not by a long shot. I'm glad that Yuji kept quiet because I really needed that.

I placed everything you can think off on that stalkers system. "Aren't you wondering why I didn't tell you to stop?". Yuji questions. "Please, you and I both know I knew what I was doing and you know that I didn't risk anything". I told him logging out and giving him back his laptop. "Smart". He said. "Where did you learn all that?". Yuji asked. "Taught myself most of it and learned the rest from someone". I answered.

Yuji looked at me. "And no I'm not telling you who". I said. "Damn it". He huffed. "But thanks". I said to him. "For?". Yuji asked. "For helping Jimin". I told him. "No better yet thanks for helping us all". I added. "No worries Yoongi, my Hoseok isn't about to get hurt not over my dead body". Yuji stats. I was going to say something but my phone vibrates in my pocket.

J.man
WHERE ARE YOU?!? JIMIN IS CRYING WORRYING ABOUT YOU?!?!

Leader
Yoongi, pick up please, Jimin is worry sick about you

Ali THE diva
YOU BETTER HOPE YOUR DEAD BECAUSE WHEN I FIND YOU, I WILL END YOU!

SunnyOne
If your about to get yourself killed then you should at LEAST told my bestie, I'm going to kill you

Valien
Hyung! Where are you? Jimin is in tears right now and we don't know what to do

Perfection J
I'm going to kill you 😊

When I saw Jin's message, I fucking felt that. "Yuji we need to leave". I said to no one because Yuji was no where to be seen but the door was open. "He fucking left me!". I yelled and ran out the room. I was walking back to the studio with a big grin on my face. I looked up at the camera and smirked.

"Your ball".