I got my boyfriend!

JIMIN'S POV

"Mmm". I woke up warmer then usually. I feel a pair of arms around me and giggled. I looked to my side and kissed his cheek. "Good morning". I said in a bubbly tone. "Morning Jimin". The fuck?.

"AHHHHH!!!". I screamed from the top of my lungs. "Jimin!". Taemin ran in my room in a panicked. "Are you ok?!? What happen!?!". He grabs my face and checks it. I moved his hands and gave him a hug. "A nightmare". I said shivering. "Shh it's ok love, it's ok". He said stroking my head.

'If I was a cat'. I giggled quietly. "Come I made breakfast". He said holding my hand. "You cook?". I asked. "I do, I don't trust people to cook for me". He told me and pulls me out of the room.

We entered the kitchen and I gasped at the table.

"You made all of this?". I asked. "Yup". He said proudly. "Now come eat". He says pulling out a chair for me. "Thank you and I will". I smiled at him and immediately started to dig in. "Oh my shit!". I yelled. Taemin laughed at me. "It's not funny this is so good". I moaned in delight at all the food. "Why thank you Jimin". Taemin grinned. "You are so damn welcome Tae".

After eating, I got ready to go to teach my class. I took longer then a thought because I was ten minutes late. "Shit shit shit". I said trying to button and put on my shoes at the same time. "Tsk tsk Jimin, slow down". Taemin said and buttons my shirt from behind. I was twenty different colors of red when he did that. He was super close to me and feel his breath on my neck causing me to shiver.

              CRINGE ZONE(MILD)

I hear him laugh from behind. "You smell nice". He said sniffing my neck. "St-stop". I stuttered. He chuckles and out of nowhere, he sucks my neck. "Mmm". I moaned. Then he hand travels in my pants. "Ahh!". I tried to move him but I was enjoying it. "Shh it'll be quick". He whispered in my ear. Then he starts pumping me fast. "Ahh!". I screamed and fall in his chest.

"Hmm? Jimin I thought you were stronger then this". Taemin says pumping me faster. "Ugh!". I couldn't hold myself up anymore. Taemin saw this and he stops. He picks me up and lays me down on my bed. "Tae". I panted. He smirks at me and continues. "Ahh!". I throw my head back. "Ple-please I ha-have to go". I pledged. "Then you know what you have to do". He said kissing me. "Mmm". I just let him kiss me because I was too weak.

I finally came and he licks his hand clean. "Yo-you asshole". I panted trying to catch my breath. "Sorry". He pouted. "But I did call that Chong guy and told him that you will be late". Taemin says getting me some new clothes. I stare at him. "You planned this?". I asked. "Not really, I was only trying to give you a hickey but you moaned and that turned me on". He said. "Once again asshole". I rolled my eyes and got dressed.

Taemin drove me to the company apologizing the whole time. I huffed at him. "Babe I'm sorry". He said for the millionth time. I was half a hour late because of him and he knows how punctual I am. I pouted and look at the window. I hear him sigh and I heard ruffling. "Here". He placed a bag on my lap. Since I'm always curious, I looked in the bag and jumped in the seat. Inside the bag was a Gucci necklace, yes Gucci. "THANK YOU!". I kissed his cheek. "Your welcome".

We arrived at the company and I kissed Taemin and ran out the car. I ran to the studio and what were they doing.

"YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT! I SAID YELLOW! THAT'S THE BRIGHTEST FUCKING COLOR ON HERE!". "I HEARD BLUE!". "I'M FUCKING DONE!". "I WAS RIGHT TAE!". "HOLD MY GUCCI, I'MA SLICE HIS NECK!". I laughed at the couple. "Are you guys done?". I asked. "My baby!". Jin pushed his way to my side. "Where were you? I was worried". He said.

I started to sweat. "I umm had something to deal with". I told him. "Is everything ok?" Jin asked. "I'm fine thanks for worrying Hyung". I smile at him. "As your eomma it's my job". He said and we laughed. "So Jimin, mind explaining the hickey on your neck". Namjoon said and I choke. "What?". Yoongi said. "Shit". I whispered.

Jin attacked me. "WHO ASSAULTED YOU?!? WHO'S FAMILY DO I HAVE TO PUT DOWN!?!". Oh man. "Hyung easy I wasn't assaulted". I replied. "Yo-you were raped?". TaeHyung asked in a shaking voice. "What!?! No!!!". I shouted. "Nobody said anything". I hushed them. "I have a boyfriend". I said. I was waiting for a congratulations but all they did was stare at me. "Umm?". I said.

Then they started going crazy. They were yelling and screaming. However, that was not the thing that caught my attention. I saw Yoongi in the corner looking pale as ever. "Yoongi are you ok?". I asked in soft voice making everyone turn and look at me. "I-I I'm fine". He mummers. "Are you sure?". I asked getting closer to him. "I'M FINE!". He shouts at me and I widened my eyes at him.

I was stunned. Who is he yelling at like that?. I was going to tell him off but I was in a good mood after my morning reward. "Take a break". I said. "We didn't even do anything". Jungkook said. "I know". I told him. "But I was talking to Yoongi". I said. I see Yoongi look at me. "Something is bothering you and that will distract you so go take a breather or a nap or something". I smiled. "Shit".

I tilt my head at him. "You don't want it?". I said. "N-no I-I mean yes!". He blurted out. "Ok?". I said. Then Yoongi ran out the room. "What's wrong with him?". I asked them but all thy did was smirk at me. "I'm creeped out". I told them but they continued their weird look. "Stop! Now let's practice". I told them and put on some music.

"And don't disappoint me". I laughed.