Mintroduction

MIN'S POV

"Wha?". I groaned. I walked all the way back to the company and straight to a empty dance studio. "Fantastic!". I kicked the air. "And I had food". I pouted. "Food?". I saw Alibe standing out the door way. "Jimin?". She said. I waved at her. "Guys! Jimin is here!". She shouted in the hallway. I heard what sounded like gunshots coming down the hall. "Damn roaches".

Alibe was pushed out the way and I was tackled by Jin. "MY BABY!". Jin screamed. I put my arms around him and squeezed his ass. "Daddy missed you too pudding". I whispered in his ear and licked his neck. "Ahhh!". Jin jumped off me and I laughed. "That is NOT Jimin!". He yelled.

"Wow Hyung you already lost your eyesight, your so old". Jungkook laughed. I turned to Jungkook with rage in my eyes. I went over to him, pushed him against the wall and held a knife to his throat. "You better fucking apologize to my pudding before I force you to eat my shit".

I felt everyone stare at me but did I care? hell no. This little fucker needs to respect my baby. "Ji-Jimin, yo-your scaring me". I love the fear in his eyes, its a kink. "I don't want to scare you little baby kookie, I want you to feel like your about to die because you might if you don't apologize to my Jin". I slowly started to grin at Jungkook.

"That's enough". Jin clapped and I immediately let go of Jungkook. "I'm sorry plum". I said. "Its fine, you save me some trouble, I don't have to beat his ass". Jin laughed. "Your so beautiful". I said weakly. "Why are you here?". I whipped my head in Hoseok's direction. "Sun man! Its been so long, sorry about shooting near you". I said. "Its been three hours and fuck you!". He said.

"I will have to fuck Jin first". I said. I saw Namjoon pull Jin close to him and I growled at him. "Your so lucky, I don't want to upset him". I huffed. "The hell happen to you Jimin?". I looked at Yoongi who looked hurt and I didn't know why. "I'm Min". I said. Silence. "YOUR MIN?!?". Yuji screamed and I pointed my gun at him. "I don't like mosquitos". I sassed.

Hoseok jumped in front of him. "Leave him alone!". He yelled. "I'm just gonna shoot him in his throat". I said. "No!". Hoseok shouted. "I'm just gonna shoot him in his throat". I repeated. "Min". Jin says and I turned to him. "Yes sweetie?". I look at him in love. "I want Jimin". Jin crossed his arms. "But...but I don't wanna". I whined. "Min". Jin said. "I'll be good! I promise!". I begged. "Fine".

I picked up Jin and swirled him around. "Thank you pudding!". I yelled. "Put him down". I gently put Jin on the ground and smirked at Namjoon. "Your tone needs to change, make it bright because I claim the dark ones". I said. Namjoon walked up to me with fire in his eyes. "Stop touching him". Namjoon said. I giggled. "Stop being a bitch and do something". I ordered. "Now kiss".

I didn't even look at Alibe when she said that. "How about I show you what happens when you FUCK with me, then I'll kill you afterwards because I hate one night stands". I started laughing. Namjoon moved away from me. "That's what I thought". I said. "These are delicious!". I saw TaeHyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Alibe and Yuji eating my ribs. "Did y'all at least save Jin one?". I asked darkly.

They put their heads down and I exhaled. "Its ok, I'll make more, I just need a volunteer". I said. "Me! me!". TaeHyung says jumping. I walk over to TaeHyung and poked his ribs. "Good enough". I nodded. "You made these?". Jungkook asked. I nodded. "How?". Hoseok says licking the sauce off his fingers. "Yuto". I answered and I saw their faces turn blue. "What?". Namjoon said.

"That was Yuto". I replied. "Oh, I also fed the rats". I told Jin. "I-I ate my...". Yuji was gagging. "What? I thought he taste fine". I said. "Oh god". Hoseok says and ran out the room. Everyone ran out the room except for me, Jin and Namjoon. "I didn't even eat it and I want to throw up". Namjoon says and I look at him.

"What I do?".