I'm not Jealous!

YOONGI'S POV

I watched Jimin leave with the fake model, heartbroken. I groaned loudly and I went back to the dance studio. "You ok there?". I jumped at the voice behind me. "Chong really?". I asked. "I only asked a question, your the one that got scared". He shrugged his shoulders. I gave him a bored stare and he laughed. "So here's another question, why are you following Jimin around?".

I played stupid. "What are you talking about?". I asked and he hit me. "I AM A FUTURE IDOL! DON'T HIT ME!". I yelled. "Boy shut the hell up and answer my question". Chong said. "I'm not, there happy!". I said. "Yoongi, your the biggest motherfucking liar I even met in my life".

Chong said rolling his eyes. "What?". I said in surprised. "I've seen you following him for the past week, so are you planning something against him? Because I will not let you hurt him". He said.

He really thinks that I will hurt him, never. "I'm not going to hurt him". I told him strongly. Then Chong squeals. "You like him?!?". He said jumping up and down. I grabbed his neck. "Shut the hell up". I told him. "This is how you treat the elderly Yoongi? I'm calling your mother". Chong replied. "Chong... Your 30". I said. "And?". He answered. "Whatever". I said walking away. "YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IN HELL WITH HIM!". " SHUT UP CHONG!".

I went back to the studio and Jin threw a unexpected question at me. "When did you start liking Jimin?". I turned to the youngest couple with hate in my eyes. "Hyung, he figured it out his self". TaeHyung said. "Wasn't that hard since you almost break your neck following Jimin out the room". Jungkook sassed. "You have no shot with him". Namjoon said. "Thanks for the confidence Joon". I said. "No problem".

Jin was staring at me for ten minutes and I never felt so scared in my life. "Jin stop staring at him, he looks terrified". Namjoon said. "Good". He replied. "Wow". Jungkook said shaking. "Yoongi". Jin blurted out. "Ye-yes?". I said in fear. "Your jealous aren't you?". He asked. "Jealous?". I said. "Yes jealous, since Jimin is with another man on a date probably kissing". Jin giggled.

I wasn't jealous, I was pissed. Jimin shouldn't be with anyone but me. I fucking hate that Taemin bastard. I couldn't let my anger out, so I calmly answered Jin. "I'm not jealous". I told him. Jin looks at me. "But I am pissed off and willing to shove his fake model head up his ass". I said smiling at Jin. "How did you go to murder so quickly?". Namjoon asked. "Easy, I'm Yoongi". I told him proudly. "Like you two wouldn't do the same thing".

I saw both Jungkook and Namjoon put their heads down. "My Joonie is not the jealous type". Jin said. "Tell him love". Jin asked waiting for a reply from his boyfriend but didn't. "Joonie?". Jin said. "I don't like Ken". Namjoon finally said. "Seriously?". Jin said and he nodded.

"He's just a friend and he's dating someone". Jin told him. "That doesn't make me feel better". Namjoon pouts showing his dimples. "Aw!". Jin squealed and jumps on his boyfriend. "I'm sorry Joonie". Jin said. "It's ok".

"Cute". I said. "You two will never be like that". I said to the young couple but they were arguing. "YOUR ALWAYS WITH THAT CHEW GUM GUY!!!". "HIS NAME IS BOGUM! AND HE'S MY FRIEND!". "I DON'T LIKE HIM! I TOLD YOU THAT!". "AND I DON'T YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT GIRL I.U BUT I DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!".

"SHE IS A DAMN TREASURE TO KOREA! IT'S A CRIME NOT TO TALK ABOUT HER!". "SHE'S NOT EVERYTHING KOOK!". "YES THE HELL SHE IS!". "NO SHE ISN'T!". "REALLY!?! THERE'S NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THEN HER!".

Silence. The room went quiet. "Ok then". TaeHyung whispered quietly and left the room. Jungkook groaned loudly at his own stupidity and chased after TaeHyung. "Alrighty then". I said rubbing my neck. "I'm so uncomfortable!". Jin whined and we laughed at him. "So... About Jimin". Namjoon smirked at me. "Shut up". I throw a pillow at him but Jin caught it because he was sitting on his lap. "Bitch".

We talked for a while but Namjoon went back to Jimin. "I'll help you with Jimin". He said. "What?". I said. "I'm going to help you because I don't trust that Taemin guy". He answered and I sat up. He's gut feeling were right, some of the time. "You don't?". I said and he nodded. I turn to Jin and he smiled at me. "Never trust the super rich Yoongi". He told me. "Wait so your ok with this?". I asked. "Yes but I still hate you". Jin sassed. I laughed at me.

"So then". Namjoon said standing up holding Jin in his arms. "Operation get Jimin for Yoongi is a go".