Showtime!

JIMIN'S POV

We had half a hour till the show and we still didn't pick a name for us yet. "For the last damn time we are not going with Kim SeokJin and the boys!". Jungkook yelled. "And I'm not being part of banana milk culture! It sounds like a clothing line, I'm NOT getting sued!". Jin yelled back. "I still like Sunny Buddies". Hoseok said.

"That sounds gay". Yoongi says yawning. "We're gay". Hoseok replied. "That makes me sound gayer". Yoongi said. "What happen to me being the leader?". Namjoon asked. "It got stripped because of your name you chose". TaeHyung rolled his eyes. "Nam and the Joons? Really? That's so 1970's". TaeHyung added. "Its hip". Namjoon said. "Its ancient". TaeHyung sassed. "It's better then what Yoongi said!". Namjoon shouted.

"What's wrong with Daegu side gang?". Yoongi said clearly offended. "Yeah, I like it". TaeHyung smiled. "You like it because your from Daegu". Jungkook said. "My name isn't in that at all! If we want to succeed then my my name is the way to go!". Jin yelled. I just sat there in silence. I was practicing my versus for Spring day and well as my solo. I picked up the Blood, sweat and Tears notes and saw that lettering was wrong. "Bts?".

Everyone looked at me. "Wait what?". Namjoon said looking at me. "The lettering is wrong...". Namjoon cut me off. "No Jimin, what did you just say?". He asked again. "I said Bts...Why?". I tilted my head. "Bts". He repeated.

"I can see that on a shirt". Jin says. "And on Gucci!". TaeHyung clapped. "I like it". Jungkook said. "Same". Yoongi hugged me. "My bestie is a genius". Hoseok pushed Yoongi off me so he can hug me. "Bts!". We all cheered.

Namjoon had to ruin the mood. "It has to mean something though". He said. "Why are you making things difficult?". I asked. "I'm not, here me out... Bangtan Sonyeondan". Namjoon said and I wanted to shove this pen down his throat. "How about something that doesn't sound like a tongue twister". Jungkook said making TaeHyung laugh. "Bulletproof boy scouts". Yoongi said and I smacked him.

"Boy scouts? What are you eight?". I asked. "Stop hitting me!". He whined. "I like it let's go!". Jin said. I sighed and got up. "Come on people, we're on in five". I clapped my hands and everyone started jumping. "Bts, on three". Namjoon said putting his hand out. We all did the same smiling at each other. "To dreams and sacrifice we made to come this far, the challenges we...". "One, two, three, Bts!". We cheered. "I hate you all".

"Ladies and Gentleman! I present to you, the newest boy group, Bts!".

"That... Was... Beautiful, let them hear it ladies and gentlemen!".

We bowed and ran off stage. "How long till the next performance?". Jungkook asked me. "Why are you asking me? I don't know". I told him. "We have half a hour". I smiled and skipped away. "That was awesome!". TaeHyung yelled. "What a rush! That was how my dad felt huh?". Hoseok says smiling to his self. "We did great! Now hurry up, we still have one more song". I told them all and they nodded.

Someone grabbed me from behind and I yelped. "I find it so hot seeing you take control". I giggled. "Thank you, now let me go". I said. "But babe". I turned to Yoongi and his pouted face. I boop his nose. "Your so cute". I kissed his cheek.

"I'm not cute, your cute, I'm swaggy". He grinned. "Say something like that again and I'm breaking up with you". I told him. "Ok! Sorry". He said and I kissed him. "Come on, we're up again".

"I know you missed them because I sure did, welcome back to the stage, Bts!".

"That was hot, *cough* *cough* edited that out, this is live? Oh ok? Once again, Bts everyone!".

"That man is going to lose his job". Yoongi said. "He will be alright". I told him. "So, how about you? Are you going to be ok?". He asked. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"I'll be ok Yoongi, trust me".