The three Musketeers

YOONGI'S POV

Alibe, Taemin and I spent the whole night checking the building on the map until we were left with one. We decided to take a break before we searching the last house. It was going will till Alibe said something that broke and ruined the mood. "We are the three musketeers".

Taemin and I looked at her like she lost her mind. "The hell is that?". Taemin asked. "Something about three men going a adventure or some shit, I don't know man it just sounded right to say". She said. "You ruined the whole mood". I said shaking my head. "Shut up!". She yelled. "And besides I'm the pretty one". Alibe says playing with her hair.

"I'm the one with swag or the cool one". I said. "So... What about me?". Taemin asked. "The forgotten one". Alibe and I said at the same time. "What?!?". Taemin shouted. "On some true shit Taemin, I forgot you were here". I said and Alibe laughs. "That's cool". Taemin says nodding his head repeatedly. "I know it is now lets get moving". I said and they nodded.

 I said and they nodded

"This house is literally in the middle of no where". Alibe said. "WHY DIDN'T WE CHECK THIS FIRST!?!". She screamed. "Ali, shut the fuck up". I told her. "Bitch". She hissed. "Now let's spilt up". I said. "Bet". Alibe replied. "Wait a minute". Taemin says and I turned to him. "She can't be by herself, she's a girl". Taemin says pointing at Alibe. 'He messed up'. I laughed to myself.

"Are you a sexiest?". She asked. "What? No!". He yelled. "You fucked up". I said and sat on the ground to watch Alibe unleash her fury. "I can do whatever a man can! Just like any other women! I can protect and defend for myself! You think because I'm a women I need a man to protect me?!? Well guess what pretty boy your wrong! I'm a STRONG women and do I have to remind you that I took you down? Do I?!? Now fuck off and leave me alone!". She yelled.

I watched as Taemin was just standing there with his mouth open. "That's my bestie right there". I laughed. I got my gun and looked at Taemin. "Next time, mind what you say". I patted him on his shoulder. "But I didn't mean it like that". He told me. "Doesn't matter". I said. "Can I go now?". Alibe asked swinging her two katanas around. "Yeah, lets go". I said and we all left.

I went with Alibe in the back door and Taemin went though the front. "I'll go upstairs". I whispered to her. "Like hell you are, all the good shit happens upstairs so your ass is staying down here". She says and walks upstairs. "Bitch". I mummer and walked down the hall. I saw Taemin going in another direction so I went the other way.

I stopped in front of a door because something was telling to open the door. I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. It was dark in the room, so I turned on the light and I smirked.

"Well, look who it is".