Indecisive

JIMIN'S POV

I was still a crying mess. "He's ok Jimin, I know he is". TaeHyung rubs my back. "Wh-wh-what if h-he go-got hu-hurt, its all my fault!". I yelled and cried some more. "That's it! He's dying! Look at my Angel! He doesn't deserve this!". Jin yelled next to me. "I'm helping, I haven't seen Jimin cry this hard since his father died". Hoseok said. "What's going on in here?".

I looked to the door and saw Yuji standing there. "Yu!". My bestie was quick to jump on his fiance. "Woah!". Yuji caught Hoseok and laughed. "I was so worried about you". I heard Hoseok say. "I'm fine love, I'm sorry I worried you". He said. "A true gentleman". TaeHyung says. "WHERE THE HELL IS YOONGI!?!". Jin barked. "I'm here!".

I gasped and ran to Yoongi. "Yoongi!". I smacked the hell out of him. "That's what I'm talking about!". Jin cheered. "The fuck was that for?!?". Yoongi yelled at me. "That was worrying me! You fucking sack of shit!". I yelled back. "I was busy!". He barked. "To busy to answer your boyfriend! I'm not stupid!". I shouted. "You didn't call or text me!". He yelled. "I don't have too!".

We argued back and forth and all of our friends left us in the studio. "I'm here now right!?!". Yoongi yelled at me. "Yeah a whole fucking two hours later! I cried the whole damn time you dick head!". I yelled back. "Well I'm sorry!". He shouted. "Apology accepted!". I yelled. Next thing I know I was pushed on the floor getting kissed roughly by Yoongi. "Mmm". I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "Called it".

Yoongi and I both sighed and glared at the younger couple. "No, do go on, I need some new ideas". Jungkook smirked. "I fucking hate you both". Yoongi growled and help me off the floor. "Kill it". I said wiping the dust off my ass. "You have a nice ass, I always wanted to say that". Jungkook said. I felt insulted when he said that. "Should have been said that". I huffed.

"Keep your bastard in check Tae before I end him". Yoongi pulled me close to him. "He's right Hyung, Jimin does have a nice ass". TaeHyung said bluntly. "My ass". I jumped when Yoongi slaps my ass. "Eww chill". Jungkook says and walked out with TaeHyung. "Now lets... What are you doing?". Yoongi said. "You need to read this". I handed Yoongi the contract and he took it.

"They want me to be a idol?". He asked looking at me. "Mr. Geum filmed us and send it to the owner of KS entertainment and he wants you to join as a idol and producer". I told him. "I can't". He replied. "What? Just think about it". I said.

"What's there to think about? Jimin, if I become a idol I will be away from you and I will not let that happen". He said. "Yoongi listen to me". I held his hands. "They want me to join".

I giggled when Yoongi's eyes went wide. "Are you serious?". He asked and I nodded. "Yes!!!". Yoongi swings me around and I laughed. "Then I'll join". He said happily. "Wai...". "Where's your name?". He asked. "I-I don't know what to do yet". I told him. "I'm not joining without you". Yoongi stated strongly. "That's not fair to them Yoongi".

I sighed waiting for Yoongi to sign the contract but he doesn't. "Yoongi please, you can still produce songs, you'll just be dancing in front of millions". I said still trying to convince his to sign. "And I said I'm not signing unless you do". Yoongi huffed. I rubbed my head in frustration. "I don't see myself as a idol Yoongi". I told him. Yoongi looks at me and then he huffs.

"Then I'm not signing".