Party of one

JIMIN'S POV

After I landed in Korea, I started to kiss the ground. "Home!". I yelled and put my hands in the air. "Are you alright?". A man asked me. "Oh? I'm fine I just had a terrible few days that's all". I said smiling. "Tell me about it". The man chuckles. "Where did you come from?". He asked. "Japan". I replied. "I'm going to Japan, thanks". The man bowed and left. I giggled. "Time to go home".

 "Time to go home"

I took a cab to Yoongi's house. When I reached the door, I took a deep breath. "Just relax and tell him what happen". I told myself and rung the doorbell. "Yoongi? Are you home!". I shouted. There was no reply. "Is he sleeping?". I asked myself. I turned the knob but it was locked. "Great". I sighed. It was cold outside, so I did what Alibe did and broke in.

"I did it!". I cheered and went inside Yoongi's house. "Eww". I said. There were pizza boxes, soda bottles and other garbage all over the house. "I work hard, I at least want to come home to a clean house". I huffed and started to clean up. "Who the fuck broke a table?". I asked and started to pick up the broken pieces. "Fucking heathens". I growled.

It took me a hour and half to clean up everything. "I just got here and I already want to leave". I grumbled. My stomach growled and I smirked. "I want take out". I pulled out my phone and the money that I took from Yuto. "I have plenty and I can go shopping as well". I giggled and called some random restaurant.

"Hello! Can I have orders 3, 4 and 5 please". I said to the man that picked up. "45 minutes, lovely, thank you". I hung up and immediately got bored. "Now where are you Yoongi". I wonder to myself and called him. I waited but he didn't pick up. I gave up on him and called Hoseok. He didn't pick up either. "Huh?". I said. "I don't like this". I called everyone and no one picked up.

"Oh no". I said panicking. My last resort was Chong. He picks up. "Hello?". He answered. "Chong!". I yelled happily. "Jimin! Oh my god! Are you ok!?!". He shouted. "I'm fine Chong but where is everyone? I tried calling them but they didn't pick up". I told him with worry in my voice. "I-I don't know". Chong replied. "The hell you mean you don't know!". I yelled. "I mean I don't know, the moment I leave work, I don't want to talk to you all, no offense".

I inhaled trying to calm myself down so I wouldn't yell at him. "Look how about I try calling them and I'll text you if any one of them answer me, would you like that?". He asked. "Yes". I said. "Good, talk to you later Jimin". He hung up. I sighed to myself because I got bored again. "Now what?". I pouted and smiled. "Shower!". I yelled and ran upstairs. "I have at least 25 minutes to spear before my food comes, challenge accepted".

I made a mistake. My food came earlier then expected and I had to rush to get it. I only had time to put on a T-shirt. "Coming!". I shouted while running downstairs. I opened the door breathless. "Jim...". The delivery man just stares at me. I know why too. I was still a little wet because I ran out the shower, my hair was wet and the shirt I grabbed was a v-neck.

"Umm...". The man looks at my chest. "I will sue your ass for harassment, keep staring at me". I sassed. "Sorry". The man blushed. "Here's your order, that'll be...". I laughed at the man. "Honey, I'm not paying you". I told him. "But I'll tip you". I gave him a fifty dollar bill and smiled.

"But...". I stopped him. "YOU were staring at me not my butt so I don't need to pay you and if you want to try something". I pulled out a gun. "Then do it". I smiled and the man ran off. "THANK YOU!".

I stared to eat while blasting music. "I HATE YOU!". I sung loudly while swinging my hips. "Yoongi will be all over me". I laughed then stopped. "Chong!". I ran over to my phone that was now charing. I saw a text from Chong and sighed in relieve. "Thank goodness". I said and opened the text. I dropped my phone in sadness when I read it.

Chong
I didn't reach them either,
I'm sorry Jimin