Fault

YOONGI'S POV

I was in my house in my room, crying. "This is all my fault". I said. "Hyung! Open the door! What happened?". I heard TaeHyung's loud voice said. "Move, Yoongi! Where the hell is Jimin?!?". Yuji yells from my door. I jumped because my door was broken opened. "That shit can't hold me". Jin smiled and then glared at me. "Where is my Angel, Yoongi?". He asked and my tears fell again. "He took him".

My friends all gasped and Hoseok starting crying. "How?!?". Jin yelled. "Jin cal...". "Fuck off Joonie! I'm not talking to you!". Jin shouted. "Yoongi! How!?!". He asked again. "Its my fault". I said and looked at Yuji.

"Oh no". He said. "What?". TaeHyung asked. I put my head down and I heard someone sigh. "Want me to explain?". I nodded when Yuji asked that. "Talk". Jin said with sassed. "Ok".

When Yuji told them everything, I waited for them to attack me but they didn't. I looked at them. "Why?". I asked. "Its not your fault". Jungkook said. "YES IT IS!!!". I screamed. "Yoongi". Namjoon said softly. "THIS IS MY FAULT!". I shouted. "It is". I said weakly. "Explain how". TaeHyung says and I did.

I told them everything that happened that Yuji didn't know, I showed them the messages on my phone and what happen back at my studio. "Its not your fault". Jin sighs and I turned to him. "Didn't you just hear what I said?". I said. "I did and to me it sounded like you did everything to protect Jimin like you said you would". He said. "I failed! I messed up and look what happened!". I yelled. *Smack*.

I held my cheek and looked at Hoseok with shocked. "If your blaming yourself so fucking much, then why aren't you out there looking for him!?!". He yelled. "Babe calm down". Yuji said. "Calm down? Are you serious? He's in here moping around and my best friend is somewhere scared and crying right now and you want me to calm down!?!". Hoseok shouted.

I put my head down and Hoseok grabs my hair making me look at him. "Hoseok chill!". TaeHyung yells. "You listen to me shit stain". Hoseok's dark voice made everyone gulp including me. "Get your fucking ass out there and find him like you are suppose to and bring him back, don't you understand me?". He says and lets my hair go.

"Instead of playing the blame game be a fucking boyfriend and turn this city upside down and find my bitch!". Hoseok shouted and walked out the room. "Wait! Where are you going?". Jungkook asks him.

"If you think I'm going to sit here and do nothing, then your mistaken". He said. "And if Jimin's so called boyfriend isn't about to do anything then fine, my best friend needs me, so I'm going to look for him". He said and left.

"Damn it Hoseok!". Yuji ran after his fiancee. "Hyung, are you ok?". Jungkook asked me. I got out of bed and went to my closet and got my gun. "What the hell?!? Why do you have that?!?". Jin yells. "I got it for fun and now I'm going to use it for fun". I replied. "Hoseok is right, Jimin needs my help and I'm letting him down by sitting here, I want to find him". I stated strongly. "Welcome back". Namjoon giggles.

Everyone set up their own plan. Jungkook called up his dad for help, TaeHyung and Jin had people already willing to die for them and I don't know why and Namjoon called Chong to explained what happened and he also started to hack the cameras to see if he saw anything. I was already pissed and willing to drop someone.

"Umm can I help?".