My Babebaby

YOONGI'S POV

After the gun went off, I froze. I dropped the gun scared to turn around. I was quick to look at Alibe. "Al-Alibe". I said shaking. "I'm ok Yoongi". She smiled at me. "Thank goodness". I breath a sigh of relief then looked at Taemin. "You ok?". I asked him but he didn't answer me. He look like he just saw a ghost.

"Taemin?". I called his name again and he fell to the ground. "Shit! Taemin!". Both Alibe and I ran over to him. "I'll go find a first aid kit". Alibe says and ran out. "Taemin! I am so sorry!". I yelled while trying to find where I hit him. "I've never been so scared". Taemin says shaking. "Your ok man". I told him. "I almost shit my pants". Taemin laughed. "I'm so sorry Taemin". I said weakly.

Taemin looks at me and chuckles. "Hey I'm fine". He patted me on my shoulder. "How?!?". I shouted. "I shot you!". I yelled. "No you didn't". He said. "Eh?". I said. "If I was like three inches to the left then I would have been shot but I wasn't, the bullet went right pass me". Taemin said. I punched him in his face. "You fucking dick! I felt guilty for nothing!". I yelled.

Alibe came running back in the room. "I found it! Your going to have to help him because I don't fuck with blood and he might have a disease". Alibe shivers. "I didn't shoot him he was just being a bastard". I said growling at Taemin. Alibe gasped. "He made you feel guilty for nothing?". She asked. "That's what I said!". I shouted. "So I kill him and you kill Yuto". She said. "Bet". I smirked at her.

My phone started to ring, so I look at it. "My house number?". I looked at my phone weirdly. "What's wrong?". Alibe asked. "I think someone broke into my house". I told her. "Curse that bitch out I'll handle him". She says looking at Yuto like she wanted to stuff her sword up his ass. "Thanks". I said and walked out the room. I closed the door because I know Alibe was about to torture him and she was.

I took a deep breath and answered my phone. "Hello?". I said. "Yoongi!". I felt my heart beat quickly. "Ji-Jimin". I stuttered. "Hi! Now where the HELL ARE YOU?!?". He yelled in my ear. "I'm looking for you love don't worry, I'll find you". I told him. "You tit grabber". He grumbles.

"What?". I said. "I'VE BEEN CALLING YOUR ASS FOR ALMOST A DAY NOW! YOU CHEATING ON ME!?! HE AIN'T BETTER THEN ME! I'M TELLING YOU THAT RIGHT NOW!".

I just stood there while Jimin continue to yell at me. I didn't mind at all, I missed him too much. "I missed you". I whispered and he went silent. "I missed you too Yoongi". I can feel him smiling over the phone and that made me smile. I cleared my throat so I can ask him a question. "Jimin where are you because this asshole doesn't know where you are". I asked.

"Oh god your slow". Jimin sighs over the phone. "How?". I replied. "Yoongi, what did I call you from?". He asked. "My house ph... Your in Korea?!?". I shouted. "Yes, now hurry back because I'm pretty sure your neighbor wants to have his way with me". He said. "I will have him raped by animals". I growled. "Yeah that's nice, oh by the way, I need to tell you some things". He said. "Shoot". I said.

Jimin told me how he tricked our friends telling them that he was still kidnapped. "That was evil". I said shaking my head. "Listen to me when I tell y'all not to do anything, now please come back to Korea, we are SO bored". Jimin groans. "We? Who the fuck is with you?". I hissed. "Oops bye Oppa! See you soon!". Jimin hung up. "Hell nah". I opened the door angrily. "What's your problem?". Alibe asked while gliding her sword on Yuto's stomach.

"I know where Jimin is".