Complicated man

JIMIN'S POV

"Yu-Yuto?". I said stunned. "Hello love". He says happily. "What the hell are doing?!?". I shouted at him. "Nothing?". He replied as a question. "Are you serious?". I asked. "Why?!?". I yelled. "Your my friend! Why are you doing this to me?!?". I yelled at him. "Love Jimin, all this is for love". He said. "What?". I said in disgust.

"Jimin, the moment I saw you in Japan, it was love at first sight". He said. "I never felt anything like that before and when you smiled at me, I knew you were the one for me". He added.

I know any person would be like 'aww, that's so romantic and that's so sweet, yeah no, not like this sweetie. "Yuto your confused, obsessed and oh I forgot MARRIED!". I yelled out the most important word. "Was".

I blinked at him repeatedly when he said was. "Come again?". I asked. "I was married but I broke it up to be with you". He said. "You made a mistake". I huffed and crossed my arms. "Mistake?". He said. "Your mistake was you thinking that I would be with you". I told him. "But we will be". He said. "No we won't because my friends and Yoongi will find me". I smiled at him and he chuckled. "Will they?".

I backed away from him when he started to walk towards me. "What are you talking about?". I asked. "Jimin you've looked out the window plenty of times and you don't know where you are?". He asked. I walked over to the window and once again looked outside. "I don't under... We are in Japan aren't we?". I asked moving from the window. "We are". Yuto cheers.

I put my head because I wanted to cry again. Then I remember something, so I looked at Yuto. "Yuji, doesn't know your doing this, does he?". I asked and Yuto didn't say anything. "Is that why you froze when you saw him?". I questioned him. "I froze because he was suppose to be in Japan! If he knew what I was doing he would stop me and I don't want that!". He yelled.

I slapped him and went to lay back down. "I hate you". I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. "No don't say that". He said in a painfully voice. I hear him walking to the bed but I stopped him. "Get out!". I shouted while trying to hold back my tears. "Jimin". He says and still laid next to me. When I tried to get up, he pulls me by the waist and spoons me.

"Let me go!". I tried to remove his arms from around my waist but he stronger then I was. "Its ok, I know what would make you feel better". He says and his hand went in my pants. He squeezes my member and I yelped at the coldness of his hand. "No!". I yelled while he started to slowly pump me. "Shh, it will feel good, I promise". He whispered in my ear and strokes me faster.

"Ugh... Stop!". I used my thumb to poke him in his eye. "Argh!". Yuto yelled in pain and I ran to the bathroom, locking it. I start to hug myself, feeling disgusted and dirty. "Yoongi won't be mad at me right?". I asked myself. A hard knock at the door made me jump. "Don't make things harder for me Jimin!". He shouted and I got scared. "Leave me alone!". I yelled. "I can still hurt them Jimin".

That made me stop everything. "Yo-you said you wouldn't hurt them". I said quietly. "You just have to listen to me Jimin, now get out here now!". He says and I shiver at his cold voice. I opened the door and he smiles at me. "What do you want?". I glared at him. "Just something simple, that's all Jimin". He says smirking at me. "Wh-what". I stuttered. "Just to have some very sexually fun with you".

"Please don't do this". I whimper when Yuto was sucking on my neck. "Its either this or harming your friends Jimin, take your pick". He chuckles. I look at him shaking then I looked away. "Now be a good boy and take off your clothes and lay down on the bed". He orders. "I-if I do, yo-you won't hu-hurt them right?". I asked crying. "I promise you Jimin". Yuto says licking his lips. "O-ok".

I took off my clothes slowly and Yuto watched me with lust in his eyes. 'I'm sorry, I'm so damn sorry Yoongi, please don't leave me'. I kept apologizing to Yoongi over and over again. 'I'm weak and a failure and pathetic I don't deserve your love after this'. I cried when I picture what would happen to Yoongi and I when I tell him how but of a slut I am. 'He needs someone clean, not a dirty slut'. I tell myself.

When I finished undressing, I laid down on the bed and Yuto was quick to get on top of me. Yuto tried to kiss me but I moved. "You promise right?". I asked again. Yuto wipes my tears away and kissed my cheek. "I promise, I won't do anything that will make you upset". He says and kissed my neck.

"Now let's have fun".