Best friend fury

YOONGI'S POV

"Hyung! Open the door!". I heard TaeHyung scream. I can't breath. My heart felt heavy. My whole life was taken in a instant just like that. "This is all Jimin's fault!". Jungkook yelled and banged on the door. I huffed and opened the door causing TaeHyung to immediately tackle me.

"HYUNG!". TaeHyung shouted. "Get off him". Jungkook growled. "Please Tae, your boyfriend is a jealous bastard". I said chuckling. "Shut up". Jungkook pouted and we laughed. "Thanks". I said blushing. "Oh my god, Kook get the camera". TaeHyung told him. "What?". *click*. "Jungkook". I growled. "Bitch fight me". He said. "That's some bullshit". I crossed my arms and the couple laughs.

All we did was talk for hours and I felt better, but then my mode was ruined.

"Umm Hyung?". TaeHyung said. "What's up?". I asked. "You have a video call". He pointed to my computer that was blinking. "Why?". I asked myself and clicked on the call.

 I asked myself and clicked on the call

"Hoseok". It hurt so much saying his name. "Oh good, y'all are all together, less work for me". He said. "What?". Jungkook said. "Shut up". We all look at Hoseok in shock. "Ho-Hoseok?". I mumbled. "Are you ok?". TaeHyung asked softly. "Don't worry I will be". Hoseok smiled at us and I felt fuzzy all over again but that crumbled into pieces. "Y'all make me sick".

I stared at Hoseok in disbelief. "Wh-what?". I stumbled over my own words. "It's only been a damn week and I hear that you three are treating my fucking best friend like garbage! Fuck is the problem?". He asked coldly. "W-we". TaeHyung tried to say something but Hoseok spoke over him. "Not talking to you Tae, I want Yoongi to fucking answer me". He said.

"Me?". I said in confusion. "I didn't do anything". I told him. " I would call bullshit but your exactly right, your not doing shit!". He yelled at me. "Hoseok". I said. "I heard that both you and TaeHyung skipped out of two dance practices and because of that, when the company I want to go to came to scout us YOU TWO COULDN'T FUCKING DANCE THE DAMN ROUTINE I MADE!". He shouted.

All we did was stare at him, ashamed at ourself. "I'm sorry". I told him and he laughed. He laughed at my apologize. "I don't need your damn sorry, I don't need none of y'all sorry, then one that needs your sorry is Jimin!". I put my head down. "Tsk, don't feel ashamed now, you should felt that way the moment you all decided to treat my friend like trash for no damn reason". He told us.

We already felt bad but Hoseok continued his worded assault on us. For us to see our Sun this dark was terrible. "I'll end this because I have things to do and I'm NOT answering no questions so don't bother asking them". Hoseok said harshly. "Just to let you all know, Jimin is not a person who forgives easily, so I don't care what you do, Y'ALL BETTER make my bestie happy or else". He hang up with that.

We all sat in silence for a few minutes. I stood up and they looked at me. "Let's do what he said". I told them. "To a limit that is". I smirked and they followed suit. "After you Hyung". Jungkook grinned.

I walked out and they followed me.