Feasting

(First off, this song is AMAZING!)

                       JIN'S POV

I stomped out the room angry. My daughter left and never returned and that damn cat dumpling wasn't in the room either. "He better not be touching my baby". I grumbled marching down the hallway. "Hmm?". I see a man creeping somewhere and I followed him. "Get the fuck outta here". I gasped.

 I gasped

"Yuto". I smiled wickedly and just started laughing. "You dumb fuck, your ass is mine!". I pulled out my teaser, put it to max level and sneak behind him. "You fucked up". I said and teased him. He fell to the ground hard and I started kicking him in his face and ribs. "Your going to pay for what you did to my sweet Jimin". I chuckled and drag him away.

"Heavy ass bitch". I said huffing while stuffing him in my truck. I thought I was going to get away without being notice but no. "Hey". I jumped and turned around. "Oh hello Alibe". I grinned widely at her. She looks me up and down.

"Your doing something illegal and I want in". She said. "I want you to mind your business". I hissed. "I love your diva attitude". She giggled. "I love me too now, move alone". I waved at her and drove away.

 I waved at her and drove away

I drove to a secret location that I found a year ago. I opened the truck and threw Yuto on the ground. I dragged him in the building. I chained him to a wall with nothing but his underwear on. "I'm wasting these chains, this should be ME chain up like is!". I yelled and slapped Yuto out of anger. "Mmm". I tilt my head smirking waiting for him to wake up.

He opened his eyes which widened at the sight of me. "The hell are you doing?!?". He shouted but I stayed silent. "You made a mistake Jin! I'm Yu...". I slapped him. "Your not Yuji, I'm not stupid". I rolled my eyes. "Guess not". He chuckled. "So what are you going to do pretty boy?". He asked. "Actually I have TONS of toys, just wait a minute". I giggled and ran out the room.

"I'm back!". I sang while skipping back in the room. He huffed at me. "What are you... Ahh!". I laughed at him. "I can't believe you didn't see my toy". I said. "Tada!".

 "Tada!"

"She's a beauty". I said. "I was going to shoot you but I saw how the bullet wound on you shoulder and your toes". I looked down at his foot. "Someone wanted you toeless". I giggled. "So I have other things for you".

I loaded up my crossbow and aimed at him again. "Wh-whats in...". I tilt my head when I see him losing consciousness. "The arrows are made with a little of this, a little of that, nothing major". I shot him again.

"Ahhh!". He yelled again. "How lovely!". I jumped. "What's in these arrows!?!?". He screamed. "Hmm... A secret". I told him. "I don't feel so...". I watched Yuto fall asleep. I just laughed. I went over to him and punched him in his kidneys, he woke up then. "I'm not done with you". I pulled out a knife and started to carve my name in his chest. "You will remember the name...

                   'KIM SEOKJIN'.