Film stars

JIMIN'S POV

Yoongi throw me on his sofa. "Wow ok!". I said rubbing my ass. "Jimin". He said and I look at him. "What?". I sighed. "I'm leaving and I'll be back". He told me. "Ok?". I said. He smirks and kissed my cheek. "If you leave, there will be consequences". He grins and left the room.

I puffed out my cheeks. "He's so mean". I got up off the sofa and looked around his studio. "Hmm". I see a computer. I want to touch it but I don't want to touch anything. "I want it". I reach for it but I pull my hand back. "Ah!". I stomp my feet. "Just sit back down". I say to myself. "When I said leave I meant the sofa".

Yoongi grabs my arm and pulls me to a door in a room. "Whe...". Yoongi licked my neck. "Mmm". I moaned out. "Quiet". He said. I nodded. "Good boy".

               CRINGE ZONE(SMUT)

Why is there a bedroom in here?. I asked myself. "Strip and on your knees". I look at Yoongi in shock. He was just staring at me with dark lust in his eyes. "Umm...". I rubbed my arm. "Ok". Not gonna lie his dark voice turned me on. I started to take of my clothes not wanting to make him mad. However I did take my time undressing.

I watched Yoongi bite his bottom lip and I was beyond turned on. "I changed my mind". Yoongi said. "Huh?". I look at him. "Leave your underwear on and remain standing". He told me. I did what I was told and Yoongi walks to a cabinet and takes out a tape recorder. "Mmm". I moaned out silently. "To me Jimin". Yoongi demanded and I was quick to go to him.

"We're making a film, you don't mind right?". He asked. "No I fucking don't". I panted. He pulls me closer to him and kissed me. I put my arms around him. I started to rub my body on him. "Inpatient little boy aren't you?". He said laughing. "Yes, my King". I said. I see his eyes fill with lust. "Say that again Jimin". Yoongi ordered. "My king". I said licking my lips.

Out of no where Yoongi turns me around making me face a mirror and he pumps me. "Mmm". I put my head back and Yoongi with his other hand made me look back at the mirror. "I want you to look at yourself while I please you". Yoongi says blowing in my ear. "Ngg". I tried to look but I couldn't. "I said look". Yoongi pumps me faster. "Ahh!". I tried so hard not to fall but I did.

"Stand I wasn't finished". Yoongi said and I did. "Yoo-". Yoongi didn't even let me finish before he grabs my member again and tugs it. I hissed. "Bad kitten". He smirks at me. "Smile and wave at the camera baby boy". He said pumping me again. I waved weakly and I held on to him. He licks my neck and threw me on the bed. He looks at me up and down and then stares at my member.

He bites his lip again and crawls on top of me. I already knew what he was to do and I wasn't about to have that. I flip him over and started to kiss his neck. "Are you about to disobey your King Jimin?". He said in a cold but lustful voice. "Shut up". I said and took off his pants. "Jimin?". He said in a panic. "Your always having fun so its my turn". I told him. "I am top Jimin now and forever". He said darkly.

"Good to know". I smiled at him and started to rub his member. "Shit". He throws his head back. I giggled and I lick his tip. "Fuck you". He hissed. "You will just let me do this". I said and I started to give him a blowjob. "Ahh". He grabs my head. "Shit and here I thought thought you were innocent". He said. I stopped to look at him. "I am". I said biting my lip. "I'm just learning". I told him and continued my learning session.

"Fuck Jimin". He grabs my head and he stuffs his whole member down my throat. I laughed because I was blessed not to have a gag reflex. "Damn it!". He hissed. I hummed and he releases in my mouth. I started choking. "You bitch you could have warned me". I said spitting in a trash bin. "Whatever". Yoongi throws me back on the bed. "Hey!". I yelled. He turns me on my stomach and quickly thrusted in me.

"FUCK!". I screamed holding the head board. "None of that". He said and my wrist was cuffed to the head board. "Yoo- AHH!". He started moving faster. He found my spot in a instead. "UGH!". I bit down on the pillow but Yoongi pulled my hair. "Ahh!". I moaned out. "I want to hear you". He whispered in my ear. "Mmm". I whimper out. He pulls out, turns me on my back and continues like he never stopped in the first place.

I couldn't even make a sound because once again he found my spot and goes ballistic on it. I didn't even moan because I felt like I was going to pass out. "Wave to the camera Jimin". He said and I weakly wave at it tiredly. "Yo-". That's all I could say. The pleasure was killing me in a good way. All he did was smirk at me and went faster. I don't even know where he got all this energy from. I can't.

"Ugh". I let out in tears. "Alright alright, I'm close". He said and kissed my cheek. Soon after that, he came inside and I passed out.

"Jimin?". I felt myself being shakes and I woke up still panting. "Yoongi?". I said. "Hey, you ok?". I smiled at him and I slapped him. "The hell?!?". He said rubbing his cheek. "I almost died because of your horny ass!". I yelled at him. "What? I thought it was good". He said. "I almost died because of your horny ass!". I yelled again and he laughed at me. "Easy Jimin, I'm sorry". He said and kissed my cheek.

I stared at him blushing. "Fi-fine". I said looking away. Then I asked him something that's been bugging me. "Yoongi?". I said. "Yes?". He replied. "Do you think we move to fast?". I asked. "Do you?". He asked. I started to play with the sheets. "I don't know". I told him. "But?". He said. "I don't mind". I said. He grinned at me. "Thank you". He said. "For what?". I said tilting my head. "For giving me a chance and I'm so sorry for everything Jimin, I really am". He said.

I smile at him. "Your welcome". I said. "Well then". He says and got on top of me. "Bitch no, get off me". I said trying to push him off me. "Come on Jimin, I only got three hours worth of footage and that's not enough". He said. "I don... Wait three hours?". I asked. I don't remember that. "You blacked out off and on during so". He said. "And you kept going?". I asked. "Well yeah". He replies.

I nodded at him. "I'm suing you for rape so you can kindly get off me now". I told him. "Your joking right?". He asked and got off me. I got out of bed and started to put my clothes back on.

"My lawyer will call your lawyer". I said and left his studio limping in pain.