Men of sadness

YOONGI'S POV

Five hours. Its been five damn hours since I've seen or heard from Jimin and its killing me. Not only is Jimin missing but Hoseok is missing as well and Yuji looked like he was about to start a war. "I thought he was with me, I thought he was in the car!". Yuji was pulling on his hair. I looked at him then I looked at Namjoon, who was sitting in the corner silently.

I was worried about him. I never saw Namjoon like that before. He was always a strong guy but now he just looks broken. I was sad too but Jimin needed me so I asked Jungkook to do me a favor. While I waited for Jungkook to come back, I decided to speak to Namjoon. "Hey Joon? You ok?". I asked. "No". He replied quickly. "What if we got it wrong? What if Yuto has him? I can't be here, I need to find Jin".

Namjoon sat up but I stopped him. "Breath Namjoon, you need to relax". I said. Yuji huffed and I raised my brow at him. "Got something to say?". I huffed. "Yeah, I'm killing my fucking brother and if ANY of you try to stop me I will kill you". Yuji glared at me.

"Yeah you do that". I saw Jungkook out the window and smiled at him. "Be right back". I ran out the room and grabbed Jungkook. "Well?". I said, hoping for a good answer. Jungkook just shook his head.

"I don't fucking understand that shit! Answer me!". I yelled. "He wasn't there Hyung, sorry". I let him go. "The hell you mean he wasn't there? Kook". I probably look so pathetic right now but I don't care. "Who?". I heard Namjoon asked from behind. I felt Jungkook look at me but I didn't care, I was devastated. Jimin and the others were gone because of me. "Answer me Jungkook". Namjoon said coldly.

I heard Jungkook sigh and he started speaking. "Yoongi asked me to check a house in Japan where he found Yuto being held but when we got there he was gone". Jungkook put his head down. "Gone?". Yuji said appearing from the room.

"So he could have my Jinnie?". It hurt me hearing Namjoon sounding so hurt. Jungkook didn't say anything. "WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM?!?". Yuji grabbed me roughly and pinned me against a wall.

Namjoon and Jungkook tried to help me but I shook my head. "You told us not too". I said. "But I did shoot him twice". I added. Yuji flat out punched me in my face. "If he does ANYTHING to my Hobi, I'm killing you". Yuji stared at me with hate and walked off. "Hyung!". Jungkook yelled, helping me up. "Do you want me to have him killed and make it look like a accident?". He asked.

"No". I replied. "I'm fine, he's just sad and upset, just like me". I said sadly. "If you want, you can hit me too Joon". I said. "I will never hit you Hyung, you did nothing to me or Jin". Namjoon smiled at me. "Now how about you help me and let's bring them home". Namjoon held out his hand. "So damn cheesy". I chuckled and took his hand.

"Yay!". Jungkook being the baby that he is, took both of our hands. "And your the damn top". I shook my head in disbelief. "Him?!?". Namjoon pointed to him. "Yup". I said. Namjoon was just staring at Jungkook. "Bullshit". He said.

"Well too bad, he is". I laughed. "Can we not talk about my position? I don't question y'all". Jungkook pouted. "What's there's to question? I'm top and I'm proud". I shrugged. "Same". Namjoon raised his hand.

We just went quiet after that. "Never again with this conversation". We all said. "Uhh can we go now?". Jungkook asked uncomfortably.

"Yeah".