Dreams

YOONGI'S POV

After our very weird but fun interview, we were now on our way to KS Entertainment in complete silence. Don't get me wrong I liked it but all this silence made me realize that they were all scared and nervous. I know their scared but we can a long way to do this, they need to have some more faith in their selves. "Ulineun igeos-eul eod-eossda". I said with my eyes closed. (We got this in Korean).

I felt someone seat my lap making me open my eyes. "Jimin?". I said. He says nothing and hugs me. "We do". He says. "Alright everyone we will not be scared ok? You all been dreaming about this for a long time and being afraid will only get in your way and hold you down, I've been there but this pale cute creature told me to believe in you all and I do now its time for you all to believe in yourselves". Jimin said.

"I'm not pale but that was nice". I said and kissed his cheek. "My child is right, let's kill this and if your still nervous, then look at my gorgeous face". Jin said. "Or, or, we can kill it". I said. Jimin giggled and I laughed. "To hell with you Yoongi". Jin huffed. "We have arrived". The driver said and opened the door for us.

 The driver said and opened the door for us

Jimin grabbed my hand and I looked at him. "Nervous?". I asked. "No, I'm ok". He says smiling. "Good let's go". I said and we walked hand in hand in the building. "Welcome!". We didn't even make it in the building when we were greeted by someone. A women came up to us and bowed. "I'm Kung May-ra! I'll help you today". She says only looking at me.

"Hi! I'm...". "So what's your name?". She asked me. She did not just cut off my Jimin. I grabbed Jimin by his neck and kissed him. "Mmm!". The kiss only lasted for about a minute before I pulled away. "My name is not interested, now take us to Mr. Sung's office so I can get you fired". I grinned at her. She turned red and pointed down a hallway. "Thanks". I grabbed Jimin's waist and went down the hall. "Bitch". I hissed.

"Gentleman! Welcome, come in have a seat". Mr. Sung says and we all sat down. "I want that Kung girl fired". I said. "Done, now drinks?". He asked. "Beer". I replied. Jimin hit me in my head. "Oww! He offered!". I yelled. "And you were suppose to ask for water". Jimin responded. "Its alright, so do you know what songs you all are going to perform?". He asked and we looked at Jimin.

"Oh my god really?!?". Jimin yelled and we laughed. "We are going to perform Spring day and Blood, Sweat and Tears". He answered. "I heard those songs, they are a true work of art". Mr. Sung said. "Now, you all can pick anything you want in the wardrobe and wear it, you guys are performing first, in the middle half and Jimin, your closing the show with your solo, you all picked a name yet?". He asked.

We didn't know what to say because we didn't even pick one. "Mr. Sung, we have two hours till the show". Mr. Geum says coming in the room. "Thank you, I'll be right back". Mr. Sung says and leaves. "We still need a name". Hoseok groaned. "Joonie as the leader that was your job". Jin huffed. "I'm not the leader". Namjoon sighed. "All in favor". I said and everyone raised their hands. "Damn you all". Namjoon grumbled.

"Seriously though, about that name?".