The real dream is you

YOONGI'S POV

One year later

We just finish performing Fire and we went back stage and collapsed. "Wa-water". Jimin gasped and I quickly gave him my water bottle. "Thanks". He smiled at me. "Your welcome". I replied. "Y'all are just a bucket filled with cute things". I looked at Alibe in disgust. "How did you get back here?". I asked. "I fought my way in, also I almost killed some weird group of girls that tried to come back here".

I heard Jimin sigh and hugged him. "What's wrong?". I asked. "Those stalker fans again Yoon, I don't like them". He said. I know what he meant. Some girl followed him home and tried to sneak in his house, lucky I was there and I ALMOST killed her. "I won't let anyone near you ok?". I said and kissed his cheek. Jimin nodded and hugged me. "Thank you". He whispered.

We were on our way back to the dorms and we had to listen to Jin gloat about his ring. "I mean look at it, its just as perfect as me". He says flashing his ring in everyone's face. "We get it!". I yelled. "Don't yell at me!". Jin yelled back. "Don't flash you ring in my face!". I shouted. "Do something!". Jin yelled. "Stop this damn car! We about to throw rounds!". I shouted to the driver. I felt something on my neck and stopped.

"You honestly think that I would let you hurt him?". I looked over and Min was smiling at me. "Min". I growled. "Get this knife away from my neck". I ordered. "Move it". He laughed. "And I will handle Jimin's crazy ass fans, NOT you". Min glared at me. "Your not doing a good job". I huffed. "I was doing my job correctly till you chased her off with a shotgun, she was going to be in my potpie recipe, which you RUINED! so thanks for that". Min said.

"Sorry". I said to Jin. "Me too". He replied. "Min, leave now". Jin says and Min started whining. "But buttercup, I don't see you that often! I miss you!". Min says. "Leave". Namjoon said. "Don't talk to me like you have some authority over me". Min smirked. "Min". Jin said. "Where's my love?". Min pouts. "Fine, I'll go". He said. Min looked at us, stole a kiss from Jin and left. "Damn it Min!".

Everyone was going back to there rooms except for me. I was in the kitchen holding something in my hand. "Aren't you going to ask him?". I jumped and see Namjoon standing there. "I thought you were sleeping". I said putting the box in my pocket. "Thought wrong, now what's with you?". He asked sitting next to me. "Everything". I answered. "I'm not this type of guy Namjoon". I told him. "Ah, so your scared".

I looked at Namjoon like he was crazy. "Umm your talking to me". I huffed. "Exactly, I am talking to you, your not suppose to be nervous especially about Jimin, look you and Jimin are hands down the best couple I ever seen in my life, we know it, the company knows it and the world knows it, I've never seen you smiled so much till Jimin came and you've been smiling a lot since then, face it you two were meant for each other". He said.

"I hate you". I said. "Do you really? or do you hate me for telling you the truth?". Namjoon grinned. "Both". I replied. "Fair enough". Namjoon chuckled. "All I'm saying is ask him and don't be nervous". He said. "Weren't you nervous?". I asked. "No". He replied quickly. I was stunned at that. "You wasn't?". I said. "No, why would I be? Jin is my soulmate and the only person who has my heart, I'm thrilled to be with him for the rest of my life".