Birthday surprise!

(This not part of the book but it is what my little sunshine deserves)

                          JIMIN'S POV

I was bouncing on my couch waiting for Yoongi to wake up. Today is the day we got blessed with the Sun and a sunflower. Today is my main bitch's birthday and everything needed to be PERFECT. "Mmm". I heard Yoongi groan and I squealed. He opened his eyes and looks at me. "Jimin?". He said getting up. "Hey sleepy head". I smiled. "Did you kidnapped me?". He asked.

I laughed at him. "No I didn't". I replied. "But I was in my studio". He says looking around. "God Jimin! Did you kidnap everyone!". He yelled when he sees all our friends sleeping in my living room. "I told you no, Min did". I said.

"I'm pretty sure he did some things to Jin". I sadly look at Jin who was sleeping on Namjoon. "What the fuck Jimin". Yoongi hissed at me. "It's Hoseok birthday today and what's a better way to celebrate it then with all of our friends". I grinned.

"WAIT! Yoongi! I'm sorry!". I clinged to Yoongi's leg trying to stop him from leaving. "Jimin?". I saw Jin looking at me weirdly. "Is this your house?". He asked and I nodded in embarrassment. "And I'm here why?". Jin says yawning. "For Hoseok birthday". I answered. "Oh! How exciting!". Jin claps then glares at Yoongi. "Where the fuck are you going?". Jin growls. "N-nowhere". Yoongi says scared. "Thought so".

Everyone wakes up and I told them about the surprise party I wanted for my best friend. "I'm having your ass arrested for kidnapping a official's son". Jungkook said. "And his boyfriend". TaeHyung said. "And my boyfriend". Jungkook huffed. "Min did it so if you two have a problem, talk to him". I smirked. "I'm good, always talking TaeHyung be quiet sometimes". Jungkook shook his head.

TaeHyung ran his hand threw his hair and huffs. "Fine I'll be quiet". TaeHyung sassed and walked away from Jungkook. "You just did this world a favor Kook, now all you have to do is silence Hoseok and the world will be a better place". Yoongi said. "I will slice BOTH of y'all dicks off if you two go near my friend". I said. "Jimin!!!".

I saw Alibe running down the stairs. "You kidnapped her too!?!". Yoongi shouted. "For the last time MIN DID IT!". I screamed then looked at Jin. "You might want to check your body Hyung, Min seems obsessed with you". I let out a little chuckle. Jin gasped and ran to the bathroom. "I didn't do anything". Min said. "I don't believe you". I said. "Good you shouldn't". Min laughed. "Tell me what you did!!!". I yelled. "No time for that".

Yoongi tapped me on my shoulder. "He did something didn't he?". He asked. "He did". I groaned. Jin came back and I ran to him. "What was it? A hickey? Anything red on your body? Pain down there?". I asked. Jin just laughed at me.

"I'm fine Jimin, there was nothing wrong, I think Min lied to you". Jin says walking in my kitchen. "The only people allowed in here are my child and Alibe, anyone else comes in its death on sight". Jin blew us a kiss.

"Now that everyone is calm". I got my ruler and my chalkboard out my living room closet. "Your living room has a closet?". Namjoon asked in surprise. "Yup and you DO NOT want to go in there". I smiled. "Now listen up my Hobi soldiers, I have tasks for all of you to do to make this a wonderful birthday for my bestie". I turned the board around and it read as the following...

TaeHyung- entertainment
Jungkook- decorating
Namjoon- shopping
Yoongi- DJ

"Failure to comply to your job will be resolved with murder, any questions?". I smiled but they all look at me with fear in their eyes. "What's the matter?". I tilt my head. "Nothing!". They all said and ran off. "Weird...anyway Hobi is going to LOVE this!". I jumped up and down. "I gave Jin a blowjob".

"DAMN IT MIN!!!".